Am I the only one blown away by the Star Wars battlefront sound quality?

JorenBus

Seriously, the sound effects are amazing IMO.

The sound it makes when bullets hit a shield, blast sounds, walker sounds, thermal detonation bombs,...

It's just all so on point and so accurate with the movies.

This is pretty damn amazing.

CPU: Core i5 4690k                                                   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M                     RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Red                             

GPU: RX 580                                                             Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB                  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 520W

Case: NZXT S340 red/black                                      Case lighting: NZXT Hue+                          Mouse: Logitech G502

Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo                     Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit

Yes, its one of the best games sound wise I've ever played if not THE best.

they said they worked with lucas to make all the sounds and areas as acurate as possible..i also love the sound in the game!

cpu:i7-4770k    gpu: msi reference r9 290x  liquid cooled with h55 and hg10 a1     motherboard:z97x gaming 5   ram:gskill sniper 8 gb

The suppression sounds of laser fire flying past still sound like generic bullet noises. But the weapons themselves sound pretty damn great.

My friend said the sounds were great too

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Not surprising, they basically copy-pasted the sounds used in the actual movies. Battlefront 2 had pretty movie accurate sound too, although of course directional sound wasn't as advanced.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

The only thing that has never ever been bad in any game that runs on Frostbite is the sound.

That's true. Might as well use it for "just dance" games from now on

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

That's true. Might as well use it for "just dance" games from now on

I just wish CSGO was on something little better. 

Something with a bit more tech and newer. We need something a little better than grandma (The Source Engine)

I LITERALLY LOVE IT SO MUCH

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

I enjoyed battlefront so far. I won't buy it right away, but I will at a discount for the premium version.

I really love the star wars setting and I think they did a fairly good job of rebuilding it. We will have to see if that is true for the full game as well.

And honestly, right now they are saying no space battles. Really what they mean is: The third (or whichever) add-on will bring space battles. That's a big reason for me not to buy right away.

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

I just wish CSGO was on something little better. 

Something with a bit more tech and newer. We need something a little better than grandma (The Source Engine)

I think they stuck to source so that as many people as possible could run it fine

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I was really impressed how Star Wars like the sounds were, yes. And then even more surprised that they sounded good (in quality) separate to how they should sound in relation to the series. It helps with the immersion. ;)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |