accidentally bought a Corsair K95 RGB (german)

So i bought a k95 which i absolutely love but the keycaps are in german. is there any way to get replacement keycaps? 

Many thanks

So i bought a k95 which i absolutely love but the keycaps are in german. is there any way to get replacement keycaps? 

Many thanks

they are not particularly cheap, I would probably return it and order the correct model

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I ordered a Steelseries cherry switch keyboard once form amazon and I got the english version instead of the german one, so I just sent it back and got the money back :P

If returning it back is not an option , then just swap the Z key with the Y key and use a US/UK keyboard layout in Windows. You'll get used to it xD

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

Old on it. When we rule the World you need to learn german anyway ;)

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

they are not particularly cheap, I would probably return it and order the correct model

i dont think its possible to return. it was from ebay and although it didnt say it was german layout. i suspect i wont get a return. can you not buy individual keycaps from corsair? the computer recognises it as an english keyboard so it is only the keycaps that need changing

If returning it back is not an option , then just swap the Z key with the Y key and use a US/UK keyboard layout in Windows. You'll get used to it xD

i guess thats what i will have to do. it is a bit annoying as all the characters such as brackets are in completely different places.

I'm pretty sure a full 104 keycap set from WASD keyboards costs about $50USD

Found link: http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/products/keycap-set/104-key-cherry-mx-keycap-set.html

Of course you will have to specify that you want etched lettering so light comes through the keys.

this would be a good option however they dont offer laser etched keys anymore. are there any similar websites?

WASD don't do backlight key caps.

do you know anyone who does?

kitobeirens, on 10 Oct 2015 - 01:17 AM, said:

this would be a good option however they dont offer laser etched keys anymore. are there any similar websites?

I don't know of any others but you could do a quick google search and find some.

WASD don't do backlight key caps.

Yeah just found out. When I got my keyboard from them they were offering etched lettering.