Star wars

MisterWhite

How long will the star wars battlefront beta last?

i5-4690k, R9 380 4gb, 8gb-1600MHz ram, corsair vs 550w, astrock h97m anniversary.

How long will the star wars battlefront beta last?

12 October

so the weekend . alrighty

i5-4690k, R9 380 4gb, 8gb-1600MHz ram, corsair vs 550w, astrock h97m anniversary.

so the weekend . alrighty

Yeah, you're good for the weekend and monday, most schools have Monday off too so you can squeeze every bit of time out of it

Good Guy EA... did I seriously just say that?

oh god someones going to place a hit on me now...

in what kind of narnia or howgwarts do you live, where mondays its off ?

Yeah, you're good for the weekend and monday, most schools have Monday off too so you can squeeze every bit of time out of it

Good Guy EA... did I seriously just say that?

oh god someones going to place a hit on me now...

http://dicksbymail.com/

in what kind of narnia or howgwarts do you live, where mondays its off ?

Its a holiday in America to hell if I know what one it is though xD

OKAY

Gummie-D's

Its a holiday in America to hell if I know what one it is though xD

OKAY

Gummie-D's

what so special about october 12th?

I've been waiting for 8 hours for the game to download. Now I have to wait for another 45 minutes. Crappy internet connection... :(

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

what so special about october 12th?

Oh its when the "America's" were discovered by Sir Columbus 

so yeah, I take that back it is kinda important 

Oh its when the "America's" were discovered by Sir Columbus 

Meh, nothing special doe ;D. btw can you explain the "snow day" when children don't go to school even when its  like one centimeter of snow? :D

Meh, nothing special doe ;D. btw can you explain the "snow day" when children don't go to school even when its  like one centimeter of snow? :D

oh hell no, that doesn't EVER happen up here in the north east part, we literally have to be snowed in for us not being sent to school, It really depends on the locations

For me, school is rarely ever canceled. Even during a blizzard we had to go... 

oh hell no, that doesn't EVER happen up here in the north east part, we literally have to be snowed in for us not being sent to school, It really depends on the locations

For me, school is rarely ever canceled. Even during a blizzard we had to go...\

Because i see that happening in movies and during the winter on youtube

Because i see that happening in movies and during the winter on youtube

Yeah, its really only something that happens once in a long-long while, If we are lucky, once a year, but once the winters start to get bad again (which I've heard they are going to be horrid this year) then we might have 2 max, but its really rare for us to get one. We have extremely strict policies about snowdays, even if the roads are extremely dangerous and slick, they'll send us.  

Oh its when the America's were "discovered" by Sir Columbus 

FTFY :P

Oh, and he basically killed all the people.

FTFY :P

Oh, and he basically killed all the people.

History is how we write it.

I don't know why we wrote him down as a hero.

but we did, in reality he's a murderous maniac 

Yes, here we celebrate a mass-murdering Hitler-on-a-boat who didn't actually set foot anywhere that would later become mainland USA. But we're told in our schools that he discovered America. Ignoring the Vikings 500 years prior. Or the people 1500 years before that. Or the Inuits 2000 years before that. Or whoever the Native Americans came from.

Welcome to 'Murica.

Anyway, back to Star Wars... *Lifts Thread* *places back on rails*

That's the south, or central states where snow is rare and they're usually unprepared to deal with it. Up here in the north where we're used to measuring snow by the foot (or meter), school is rarely cancelled. Actually I don't remember a time when school or work was ever cancelled due to snow alone, there usually has to be a truly dangerous amount of ice.