I currently have the iPhone 5s, it tends to run out of juice by the end of my school day but I want to do some ingress when I go home. What's a good power bank that will give me 1-2 more charges for the iphone 5s? I don't want anything too expensive so something that is $35 and under would be nice

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

Xiaomi power banks? 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

I've owned two Anker banks and they seem to have held up pretty well with plenty of use.

http://www.belkin.com/us/p/P-F8W292/

you could get something like this, so you dont actually have to bother with a powerbank.

any cheaper ones?

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

I currently have the iPhone 5s, it tends to run out of juice by the end of my school day but I want to do some ingress when I go home. What's a good power bank that will give me 1-2 more charges for the iphone 5s? I don't want anything too expensive so something that is $35 and under would be nice

There is this one.

http://www.amazon.com/External-ZeroLemon-SolarJuice-20000mAh-Technology/dp/B00NIOGKL8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1444248226&sr=8-1&keywords=ZeroLemon+Juice

Although it is more than your budget and has less battery compare to other battery bank suggestion, one major key difference is that it can be charge solar.

If you are on the go a lot and need to charge your battery bank, this baby will have no problem.

Of course, it does charge the battery bank slow, but you can mostly leave it hanging on your bag or something.