Quick review of the Sargas 900

Watsyurdeal

So, I went ahead and got a new mouse pad to go along with my new mouse, which should be here tomorrow. I figured I'd give a quick review of the Sargas 900 to give you an idea of what it's like.

Packaging: It comes in a standard rectangular box, which is fine but I think it actually caused some damage to the pad itself. As the second 0 of the logo was already falling off, and the mouse pad has a small crinkle in it that I can't seem to get rid of.

http://imgur.com/pp7zh4C

Feel: This thing feels like damn silk or velvet. Your hands just glide across it, and it feels super smooth to touch, gentle even. The mouse pad itself is really thin, about 3 mm thick, almost feels like a layer on top of my desk, and it's more than big enough for my Ducky Shine 3 and Deathadder 3.5 g

Performance: Well, I can't explain why, but my aim has definitely felt  better since I used this pad, compared to the Razer Goliathus, tracking is super smooth with no noticeable hitching, and twitch just feels great. I don't feel like I have to hesitate like I used to, I feel confident that my shots will land, likely a placebo effect, or maybe it's the fact that the surface has zero designs or engraving on the pad itself. Which means it performs a little better, as it's solid black color that's easy for the mouse to track on.

Final Thoughts: So far, really like this mouse pad, I do not think I'll ever feel a need to replace it unless it ends up not being washing machine safe. As the logo as I said is peeled away a bit, and there's no stitching on the edges, so the material may start to come off the pad itself overtime. But for the time being it's a damn good mouse pad, definitely worth the purchase. Whether or not it's better than Steelseries QCK of the same size, I couldn't tell ya, but for now, definitely beats the Golaithus in just about everything.

Recommended? Yes, but I also highly recommend taking a good look at the Steelseries QCK XXL as well. As both are pretty damn competitive imo, and it comes down to feel and quality over time.

http://imgur.com/tP1JceX

So, I went ahead and got a new mouse pad to go along with my new mouse, which should be here tomorrow. I figured I'd give a quick review of the Sargas 900 to give you an idea of what it's like.

Packaging: It comes in a standard rectangular box, which is fine but I think it actually caused some damage to the pad itself. As the second 0 of the logo was already falling off, and the mouse pad has a small crinkle in it that I can't seem to get rid of.

http://imgur.com/pp7zh4C

Feel: This thing feels like damn silk or velvet. Your hands just glide across it, and it feels super smooth to touch, gentle even. The mouse pad itself is really thin, about 3 mm thick, almost feels like a layer on top of my desk, and it's more than big enough for my Ducky Shine 3 and Deathadder 3.5 g

Performance: Well, I can't explain why, but my aim has definitely felt  better since I used this pad, compared to the Razer Goliathus, tracking is super smooth with no noticeable hitching, and twitch just feels great. I don't feel like I have to hesitate like I used to, I feel confident that my shots will land, likely a placebo effect, or maybe it's the fact that the surface has zero designs or engraving on the pad itself. Which means it performs a little better, as it's solid black color that's easy for the mouse to track on.

Final Thoughts: So far, really like this mouse pad, I do not think I'll ever feel a need to replace it unless it ends up not being washing machine safe. As the logo as I said is peeled away a bit, and there's no stitching on the edges, so the material may start to come off the pad itself overtime. But for the time being it's a damn good mouse pad, definitely worth the purchase. Whether or not it's better than Steelseries QCK of the same size, I couldn't tell ya, but for now, definitely beats the Golaithus in just about everything.

Recommended? Yes, but I also highly recommend taking a good look at the Steelseries QCK XXL as well. As both are pretty damn competitive imo, and it comes down to feel and quality over time.

http://imgur.com/tP1JceX

See, you are a smart person!  You bought a good quality mouse pad and not because of it's looks like so many people did with that Darude Shit-storm Razer RGB mouse pad.

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

on mine the sides have started to fray a little but thats cause its the edge that my arms keep rubbing them

i7-4790k | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | MX100 256gb     | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 White
G3258    | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | 4 x 3TB WD Reds | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 Black

i7-965EE | Rampage II Extreme | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | CM M2 700w | Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB