Fairy Fencer F worth it?

Wind

Title say, that game is on sale right now. Anyone has played it?

IT'S SO ANIMUUU!!!

...but I want it now

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

anyone haven't played it? need impression.

My impression, its weeaboo bait. 

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

My impression, its weeaboo bait.

my bro love anime so, that's a good thing. anything bout the gameplay?

Youtube is your friend

30 hours of story. 6-8hours of side missions

If you want all achievements it will take you around 50 hours

Storyline is pretty good, fps is great. DSR 4k is pretty nice. no bugs.

Its standard issue jrpg combat with a few specials and stuff. You will spam your power up ability and the music becomes questionable when you do that.

As with every compile heart game the voicing is excellent both in english or japanese. 

ignore the cat. IGNORE THAT DAMN CAT

you will grind a bit especially at the start because the first level enemies dont drop enough. Easily worth the £10 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

30 hours of story. 6-8hours of side missions

If you want all achievements it will take you around 50 hours

Storyline is pretty good, fps is great. DSR 4k is pretty nice. no bugs.

Its standard issue jrpg combat with a few specials and stuff. You will spam your power up ability and the music becomes questionable when you do that.

As with every compile heart game the voicing is excellent both in english or japanese.

ignore the cat. IGNORE THAT DAMN CAT

you will grind a bit especially at the start because the first level enemies dont drop enough. Easily worth the £10

finally, someone give me a goodl explanation of the game. Thank You!