[US] win 7 laptop, 150$

spwath

http://computers.woot.com/offers/random-14-dual-core-windows-7-laptops-25?ref=cnt_dly_img

A random windows 7 laptop for 150$.

At minimum, you should expect to receive the following:

• Laptop with a 14" Screen
  • Intel Core 2 Duo Processor
  • 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi
  • 2GB of DDR2 Memory
  • 80GB of Hard Drive Space
  • DVD-ROM Drive capable of reading (but not writing) DVDs
  • Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit Operating System
  • Lithium-Ion Battery & Power Adapter

These components will all belong to a Business Classlaptop chassis from one of the following brands:

• Dell
  • HP
  • Lenovo
  • IBM

TL;DR: Give us money, we'll send you a dinged-up laptopworth a bit more than what you paid us.

So that means you get a win 7 (win 10 free) key, along with a oldish laptop, that can still be used.

post-53826-0-99173700-1441457067.png

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Not bad.

I'd get the ThinkPad for it's build quality.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Not bad.

I'd get the ThinkPad for it's build quality.

It's random, you can't choose

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

It's random, you can't choose

It's okay. Still a business laptop with that good configs for $150. Real good for the price.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

A link would be useful

Lol woops, adding now

Good pricepoint but 2gb of ram bother me personally.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

lol You guys actually want something like this? I can sell like the laptops in my basement from years ago then. 

lol You guys actually want something like this? I can sell like the laptops in my basement from years ago then. 

some people just need a computer, a lot of students can barely afford 150 dollars

some people just need a computer, a lot of students can barely afford 150 dollars

I thought laptops were decently cheap. Never really looked for one. 

I thought laptops were decently cheap. Never really looked for one. 

some are and some arent, but being a student myself, i know that early on, working and going to school that when you live hand to mouth, it might take a few weeks (even months) to have a spare 150 to buy a laptop computer for school. 

That's a pretty good deal. Too bad it doesn't have 4GB ram. But even 80GB HDD is enough for a high school student.

I add the qualifier "high school" because presumably a college student would have some sort of financial aid to help buy a better computer... because he'd probably *need* a better computer. But I'm willing to be wrong.

These would probably make a great linux machine for people wanting to try, but not on their main hardware.

Edit: sold out lol

Lord of Helium.

Sucks, i found one with a slightly lower processor and it was $90, it was on amazon. this was from 2014 so id have link

A while back there were some ASUS laptops for $150 in Like New condition on Amazon. 4GB of RAM and a nice design. Basically it was a brand new laptop that had been returned or the box was damaged. My uncle bought a few and they were great.

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10