Amd fx build vs i5 build

It is correct in most cases, but It still doesn't make it true.

How old are you?

How old are you?

How the fuck have to do with anything.

anyway

MOST =/= ALL

I never said that AMD is the better choice,

I said that there are some case that AMD will out preform Intel.

I should be asking you about your are!

No that is not true.

IT PREFORM'S BETTER IN MOST GAMES.

and look at this data, that says an FX out preforms an x99 i7!!! (Yes that is probably Biased Data, but your statement was too)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/316481-fx-8320-vs-i5i7s-on-dx12/ (Wrong link)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/336402-amd-bets-on-directx-12-for-not-just-gpus-but-also-its-cpus/

Dont make be bust out the Faceman post ;)

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Bro I5 all the way it destroys the amd fx processors. So what if AMD have an eight core processor for about £100, the single core performance is absolutely crap. Also AMD processors use up a lot of power and they make quite a lot of heat. I personally wanted to go with amd due to their costs but the people on the forum stoped me from doing that and recommend me a intel processor. So it may be expensive but it will be better than the AMD fx processor. 

Dont make be bust out the Faceman post ;)

Do it please. This guy is fanboying too hard. His only hope consists of a few dx12 benchmarks that may or may not change in the coming future. That's what justifies the fx processes being not shit for him.

How the fuck have to do with anything.

anyway

MOST =/= ALL

I never said that AMD is the better choice,

I said that there are some case that AMD will out preform Intel.

I should be asking you about your are!

I'm 21. /lol

Can't tell if comic_sans_ms is being a caricature or he's so full-on cognitive dissonance he doesn't realise he's being a caricature.

Really Comic_Sans_MS, you're not helping anyone on this forum if you're going to be this horribly biased and lashing out towards everyone not agreeing with your poorly constructed arguments.

You literally only have some AMD PR slides to back up your rationalizations. Stop it.

Do it please. This guy is fanboying too hard. His only hope consists of a few dx12 benchmarks that may or may not change in the coming future. That's what justifies the fx processes being not shit for him.

I'm 21. /lol

I never said that an AMD CPU is better than an i5 CPU.

I just don't want you to make statements that say "i5's are preform better in every game"

BECAUSE IT IS NOT TRUE.

I do personally recommend i5 5690k's to people, and I believe that you should in most cases with a gaming rig get an intel CPU.

It is true, I am a Fan boy for AMD, but i don't give false statements.

I never said that an AMD CPU is better than an i5 CPU.

I just don't want you to make statements that say "i5's are preform better in every game"

BECAUSE IT IS NOT TRUE.

I do personally recommend i5 5690k's to people, and I believe that you should in most cases with a gaming rig get an intel CPU.

It is true, I am a Fan boy for AMD, but i don't give false statements.

You never linked me a game. You linked me a forum post about dx12 performance. Which doesn't matter right now. Since, currently, only one game even features it. And even then, things can change.

You never linked me a game. You linked me a forum post about dx12 performance. Which doesn't matter right now. Since, currently, only one game even features it. And even then, things can change.

I kept on linking the wrong thread, (I finally had the time to find it)

I would say it is biased and is defiantly on AMD's side, but most comments about CPU's are to the intel side. 

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/429688-amd-fx-8370-vs-intel-i7-5960x-gtx-970-sli-4k-benchmarks/

I would say it is biased and is defiantly on AMD's side, but most comments about CPU's are to the intel side. 

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/429688-amd-fx-8370-vs-intel-i7-5960x-gtx-970-sli-4k-benchmarks/

Great, more confirmation bias. That benchmarks is clearly BS. I can fabricate numbers in excel sheets too, doesn't make them compelling.

I get that 4K elleviates some of the strain on the CPU. But getting better minimum fps as the 5960X just makes it obvious the maker of that benchmark was either disingenuous or incompetent.

Never heard of them. So i'm only going to take their information with a grain of salt, as should you. This tests were done at 4k but not 1080p or 1440p. I'm sure any fx processor paired with a 980 in 1440p or 1080 even on dx12 would perform worse than a similar i5 setup.

Great, more confirmation bias. That benchmarks is clearly BS. I can fabricate numbers in excel sheets too, doesn't make them compelling.

I get that 4K elleviates some of the strain on the CPU. But getting better minimum fps as the 5960X just makes it obvious the maker of that benchmark was either disingenuous or incompetent.

I would say they just did 10 test on each type of CPU and chose the best AMD and the worst intel.

Yes, this may seem strange to you, but not all CPU's of the same model preform the same!

I wouldn't say they are fabricated numbers, I would just say the are Biased.

Actually, looking at the other data on that site, i may just be AMD is better for a Multi-GPU setup. 

I would say they just did 10 test on each type of CPU and chose the best AMD and the worst intel.

Yes, this may seem strange to you, but not all CPU's of the same model preform the same!

I wouldn't say they are fabricated numbers, I would just say the are Biased.

Like i said, i've never heard of these guys before and this was sponsored by AMD, so take it a grain of salt. Personally, i'm going to assume its fake until i see a well known and reputable organization do the same tests and get similar results.

i just swapped my fx 8320 and r9 290 for a i5 4690k and a gtx 970 so 

Case:- 4U Rack Mount Case | Cooler:- Antec Kuhler H600 | CPU:- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.50GHz GPU:- Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition @ 1449MHz | Motherboard:- MSI Z97S SLI Krait | PSU:- XFX XTR 650W Gold | RAM:- HyperX DDR3 1866MHz 4GB White (x2) Black (x2) | Storage:- Kingston V300 120GB | Storage 2:- Seagate FireCuda 1TB | Build Log |

i just swapped my fx 8320 and r9 290 for a i5 4690k and a gtx 970 so 

Notice any difference?

Cherrypicking results means you're fabricating the outcome.

But not this is a 7, this is a 2 and just choosing number that have nothing to do with anything.

Actually looking at that site again, the other data in that report seems fine.

So SLI might actually work great on AMD. 

Notice any difference?

not yet but i doubt i will but ye im still setting it up and reinstalling programs so ent played games to comapre

Case:- 4U Rack Mount Case | Cooler:- Antec Kuhler H600 | CPU:- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.50GHz GPU:- Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition @ 1449MHz | Motherboard:- MSI Z97S SLI Krait | PSU:- XFX XTR 650W Gold | RAM:- HyperX DDR3 1866MHz 4GB White (x2) Black (x2) | Storage:- Kingston V300 120GB | Storage 2:- Seagate FireCuda 1TB | Build Log |

You're arguing about whether a processor is better than another processor in all games or just in most games... Does it really matter that much?

HTTP/2 203