Nvidia driver install is not working with windows 10

HazeBox
Go to solution Solved by HazeBox,

That's strange... If I were you and I couldn't solve the issue then I'd try doing another fresh install.

It worked I dont know what i did but it worked lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I got to install windows it works i chose express install etc.. it begins to install than it fails I don't know what is going on 

Could we have a screenshot and/or a better description of the 'failure'?

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

Could we have a screenshot and/or a better description of the 'failure'?

It just says drivers failed to install 

It just says drivers failed to install 

Try removing any fragments/parts of the program that were installed, rebooting your computer, and installing the drivers again.

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

Try removing any fragments/parts of the program that were installed, rebooting your computer, and installing the drivers again.

Windows 10 seems that it doesn't like some people with Nvidia graphics cards.

@HazeBox try using Windows Update to pull the drivers.

Apparently NVIDIA just updated their drivers for Windows 10, so I'm guessing it's still a bit buggy then.

@HazeBox make sure you downloaded the most recent beta version of the NVIDIA driver and if that still doesn't work then try doing what @AlwaysFSX suggested.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

Apparently NVIDIA just updated their drivers for Windows 10, so I'm guessing it's still a bit buggy then.

@HazeBox make sure you downloaded the most recent beta version of the NVIDIA driver and if that still doesn't work then try doing what @AlwaysFSX suggested.

Ya both of those do not work!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG  :angry:

That does not work  :(

Ya both of those do not work!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG  :angry:

Is this a fresh install of Windows that you're trying to install these drivers on? Are there any other programs/drivers you have on your computer that might conflict with the driver installation (e.g. Intel HD Graphics drivers)?

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

Is this a fresh install of Windows that you're trying to install these drivers on? Are there any other programs/drivers you have on your computer that might conflict with the driver installation (e.g. Intel HD Graphics drivers)?

Fresh install 

Fresh install 

That's strange... If I were you and I couldn't solve the issue then I'd try doing another fresh install.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

Mine did the same thing just boot into safe mode and install from there. Worked on every computer i upgraded.

"The internet is a series of tubes"

So I read up on it . Some guy at nvidia said that windows 10 auto detects the drive you need and installs it. but the problem that happens is when you go to install from nvidia, nvidia trys to downgrade the driver and windows conflicts it causing it to fail  

It worked I dont know what i did but it worked lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!