NVIDIA 353.30 drivers crashing constantly.

marldorthegreat

I load skyrim, and it instantly crashes. GPU is a gtx 970, and CPU is and 8350. Driver version 353.30

Now this is annoyed me, so next gpu upgrade will be to and AMD gpu. :) Thanks nvidia.

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

im getting random ass driver crashes with the same drivers on my gigabyte gtx 970 g1 gaming without overclocking it at all..

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Revert driver.

Uninstall and Reinstall PhysX *1st*

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

im getting random ass driver crashes with the same drivers on my gigabyte gtx 970 g1 gaming without overclocking it at all..

Im going back to the previous driver. 

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

on any driver past 347.xx my 980 has massive frame drops in everything. i'm sticking with this older driver until i hear other people having success with newer ones.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

There is a hotfix for the drivers out and here is a link to it. It fixed for me so it should work for you.

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/849203/geforce-drivers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

CPU: i7-8700K I CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: ROG Strix 1080 Ti MoBo: ROG Strix Z370-E RAM:  G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB)   PSU: CORSAIR HXi Series HX1000i Case: Corsair Air 540 Display: 24" 1920X1080p 144Hz ASUS - 27" 2560X1440p 144Hz Dell OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

After I got my 980 ti and new NVidia driver my witcher 3 crash after 30 seconds. Waiting for NVidia and CD project to release new patch.   

CPU: Core I7 4790k @4.7Ghz MB: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 7 GPU:GTX 980 Ti SLI RAM: Corsair vengeance pro 16GB 2400Mhz Storage: Samsung 850 PRO 512 GB boot drive, WD black 2TB PSU: Corsair HX1000I Display: Samsung UD590D 4K monitor Cooling: Corsair H100I GTX Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 Operating System: Windows 8.1

• 2 weeks later...

Same card ,same issue here. I tried both overclocked and stock, random crashes all the time. Seems like google chrome is causing the issue because during games drivers are running fine.

Was having issues with the same driver last week, again seemed to be linked to Chrome as in game was fine, I ran DDU and reinstalled them had no crashes since. 

There is a hotfix for the drivers out and here is a link to it. It fixed for me so it should work for you.

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/849203/geforce-drivers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Thank you so much !!! exacly whats been happening to me !!! ANd i think this fixed it, so far so good !!! It happens when chrome is live. 

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.” - Bill Hicks

Thank you so much !!! exacly whats been happening to me !!! ANd i think this fixed it, so far so good !!! It happens when chrome is live. 

Nope still crashing and bad scores on 3DMark .... 2k below original win10 drivers. 

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.” - Bill Hicks

That driver kept crashing my GTX 780 for no reason, it's a bunch of unstable shit...

I reverted, no issues since.

You don't need the newest driver for Skyrim!

• 2 weeks later...

I load skyrim, and it instantly crashes. GPU is a gtx 970, and CPU is and 8350. Driver version 353.30

Now this is annoyed me, so next gpu upgrade will be to and AMD gpu. :) Thanks nvidia.

I have the same problem. I also have a GTX 970 and 8350. I get crashes when browsing internet and when I tab out of games. Rarely it happens in games. (1 time its happened in game)

EDIT: Rolling back to drivers '353.06' fixed the problem.