Drivers, OS & OC

ryyo96

Hi Everyone.

I'm going to build my first PC pretty soon. The only things that are worrying me about it are the OS and drivers. Has anyone got any good tips/guides on how to install the drivers and OS the easiest way?

Also, I have no clue on overclocking either. Anyone got any good tips/videos on OC CPU & GPU's?

I'm getting the MSI 980 Ti and the 4690K.

Should I go for the EVGA 980 Ti instead of the MSI or do you still need to OC the EVGA version?

Thanks

For PC drivers it pretty easy, just download every driver from the manufacturer website and put it on a usb stick.

Then when Windows is installed just install the driver from this usb.

For the GPU, you can buy a OC version from every manufacturer or buy the cheapest of the line and OC it yourself with afterburner or another GPU OC program.

#6 on the guide in my signature

#5 might also help

Happy to help with any tech problems. Windows 10 installing guide here.
----i5 4570s----gigabyte z97x-sli----8gb ddr3----gigabyte g1 gaming 960----HAF 912----120gb ssd----1tb hdd----500w evga----

Hi Everyone.

I'm going to build my first PC pretty soon. The only things that are worrying me about it are the OS and drivers. Has anyone got any good tips/guides on how to install the drivers and OS the easiest way?

Also, I have no clue on overclocking either. Anyone got any good tips/videos on OC CPU & GPU's?

I'm getting the MSI 980 Ti and the 4690K.

Should I go for the EVGA 980 Ti instead of the MSI or do you still need to OC the EVGA version?

Thanks

Run windows update and keep refreshing and installing until there r no updates available