[NEXUS Build]

thekeemo

a friend got banned for multi accounts and I was helping him via steam chat to get his PC setup so here it is

Part Tower

3cefJM5.jpg

Free upgrade to i7 thanks to keemo (I know where to get cheap CPUs he was going to get a 4690k for the same price)

blTnaY5.jpg

Disassembling the case

XMNbRsu.jpg

Motherboard insertion : Complete

cHGCHps.jpgwtsPMoH.jpg

Cable Managing

2HGw1IK.jpg

Time for side panels!

NZwMbth.jpg

Finished product

2A8N8OV.jpg

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  (Purchased For $300.00) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i GTX 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($119.99 @ Amazon Canada) 
Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($107.98 @ Newegg Canada) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($83.98 @ DirectCanada) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB FTW ACX 2.0 Video Card  ($409.99 @ NCIX) 
Case: NZXT H440 (Blue/Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  (Purchased For $139.99) 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $144.99) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 OEM (64-bit)  ($25.00) 
Monitor: BenQ XL2420Z 144Hz 24.0" Monitor  (Purchased For $329.99) 
Keyboard: Cooler Master CM Storm Trigger Z Wired Gaming Keyboard  (Purchased For $129.99) 
Mouse: SteelSeries Rival Wired Optical Mouse  (Purchased For $59.99) 
Headphones: Corsair H1500 7.1 Channel Headset  (Purchased For $89.99) 
Total: $2127.62
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-06-20 01:30 EDT-0400

Feel free to leave any questions ill make sure he gets em

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

As a fellow h440 owner that looks lick. IF i may ask how s the cooling performance on the AIO. IM thinking of getting one and im just curious. Idle and load if you dont mind :)

As a fellow h440 owner that looks lick. IF i may ask how s the cooling performance on the AIO. IM thinking of getting one and im just curious. Idle and load if you dont mind :)

Currently my core clock is 4.0GHz on 1.025v and temps with that are 30c idle/ 55c load

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Currently my core clock is 4.0GHz on 1.025v and temps with that are 30c idle/ 55c load

NIce! Thanks. Hows the noise levels with your current setup?

i would like to know as well (ill be geting one soon also :) )

NIce! Thanks. Hows the noise levels with your current setup?

The noise level is dead silent. I left it on overnight to download games and I couldn't even hear it. When I do extreme stress testing the GPU gets a little noisy, but it's fine under normal gaming

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/KbRhNGI will be getting a very similar build. I'd be picking up the 4790k and monitor along with a few other parts like maybe some different ram as long as it's red or black and is 1866mhz at about the same price at micro center. The 4790k is like $280 at microcenter xD. I'm still stuck between the Noctis 450 and H440. The h440 will give me a more silent gaming experience as the Noctis 450 will be more or less air flow optimized. I'm saving up for the PC and that ASUS monitor for now then I'd eather sell the monitor later on or give it to my cousin and move on to three monitors, one being a new Acer or ASUS 1440p G sync monitor ( http://www.pcgamer.com/seven-new-g-sync-monitors-on-the-way-including-144-hz-ips-asus-display/ ) and two more 1080p IPS peels off to the sides. A few other parts like a 43 inch 4k displays for late night movies and a new chair as mines quite old and uncomfortable. I chose an aircooled as its sexy and will be much quieter and Imdont plan on some extreme overclocks. Also I chose that mouse because it's very similar to my naga hex and I wanna try something different. Also the keyboard is just a very nice keyboard I tried at my local shop. I might get the Ducky Shine 5 as its RGB I think and I am redoing a room to red and black with RGB LEDs and a king size bed.

I rambled... I always do this.. Sorry lol, a bit of a story xD. I hope your friend has tons of fun with the build and if he built the PC himself ask him how was the experience and what was the most fun part or hardest part about it. :) Thanks.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

• 1 month later...

a friend got banned for multi accounts and I was helping him via steam chat to get his PC setup so here it is

Part Tower

3cefJM5.jpg

Free upgrade to i7 thanks to keemo (I know where to get cheap CPUs he was going to get a 4690k for the same price)

blTnaY5.jpg

Disassembling the case

XMNbRsu.jpg

Motherboard insertion : Complete

cHGCHps.jpgwtsPMoH.jpg

Cable Managing

2HGw1IK.jpg

Time for side panels!

NZwMbth.jpg

Finished product

2A8N8OV.jpg

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  (Purchased For $300.00) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i GTX 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($119.99 @ Amazon Canada) 
Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($107.98 @ Newegg Canada) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($83.98 @ DirectCanada) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB FTW ACX 2.0 Video Card  ($409.99 @ NCIX) 
Case: NZXT H440 (Blue/Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  (Purchased For $139.99) 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $144.99) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 OEM (64-bit)  ($25.00) 
Monitor: BenQ XL2420Z 144Hz 24.0" Monitor  (Purchased For $329.99) 
Keyboard: Cooler Master CM Storm Trigger Z Wired Gaming Keyboard  (Purchased For $129.99) 
Mouse: SteelSeries Rival Wired Optical Mouse  (Purchased For $59.99) 
Headphones: Corsair H1500 7.1 Channel Headset  (Purchased For $89.99) 
Total: $2127.62
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-06-20 01:30 EDT-0400

Feel free to leave any questions ill make sure he gets em

windows 8.1 oem for $25 how? MSDN?

windows 8.1 oem for $25 how? MSDN?

G2A. And the second part of your sig makes me angry. Also iant that trik staris sig?