I don't have the option to get windows 10 why?

OfficialJsP

so i see that people are getting notifications to get there copy of window 10 but i haven't got it yet and i have a legit copy of windows 7 home premium anyone got any ideas why?

I have the option on my laptop but not on my desktop or my brother's laptop. Sort of in the same boat.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

so i see that people are getting notifications to get there copy of window 10 but i haven't got it yet and i have a legit copy of windows 7 home premium anyone got any ideas why?

Need to run windows update and just wait cause it will show up some time soon as they all do! I think in some cases it is done by product key batches etc....

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

Run windows update and install optional updates. I heard it even works on torrented versions of Windows,

Run windows update and install optional updates. I heard it even works on torrented versions of Windows,

they are doing it on torrent to catch people that do fake copys

I updated and restarted my pc like 6 times, and i still dont have the icon to reserve Windows 10. Im running a legit version og Windows 7 Home Premium.

Is waiting all i can do?

I updated and restarted my pc like 6 times, and i still dont have the icon to reserve Windows 10. Im running a legit version og Windows 7 Home Premium.

Is waiting all i can do?

Yes.

Just to make it clear: you are not getting it right away anyways, it's just an option to reserve your copy already and get a notification when you have it ready to install, which will be the 29th of July iirc.

i have windows 7 home premium (original) and i don't have the notification  ^_^

so today i update (i always have the updates disabled)

and chan... here is the notification for windows 10

in the other hand i have two more machines (don't ask)  :ph34r:

one with a HDD of 1TB with 500GB free
and here the notification did come

and one with a old HDD of 120GB (and still rocks) with 10GB free
and here the notification do not come