Help overclocking i7-4790k

I recently overclocked my i7-4790k and just want to post the temperatures and such to see if its a safe overclock or if y'all have any advice for me to change.

Pc specs
i7-4790k
asus maximus hero vii mobo
h100i cpu cooler
gtx 980
corsair 450d two from intake fans, rear exhaust, two fans up top on h100i rad

in the bios, i turned the profile on xmp, adjusted all cores synced to 45, and manual voltage override of 1.2v

after 1 HR 24 MIN on aida64, my temps were( from core #1 to #4 ) max temp of 73 72 73 72 / And average temp of 63 63 63 60
http://gyazo.com/e2fb2002db4a342e6fb7c5fb34dd1a95 ( aida64 temp screenshot )

my Rad fans were only running @ 1300 rpm so not cranked up at all on my h100i

everything went smooth, no crashes or reboots etc.

just wondering if this is solid for a 4.5ghz overclock or if i should adjust anything differently like voltage since it was perfectly stable, FIRST TIME EVER overclocking so im pretty new, be easy on me haha ! Also i dont care about going past 4.5GHZ right now but if you would like to give me advice to hit 4.6 etc, im interested.

I recently overclocked my i7-4790k and just want to post the temperatures and such to see if its a safe overclock or if y'all have any advice for me to change.

Pc specs

i7-4790k

asus maximus hero vii mobo

h100i cpu cooler

gtx 980

corsair 450d two from intake fans, rear exhaust, two fans up top on h100i rad

in the bios, i turned the profile on xmp, adjusted all cores synced to 45, and manual voltage override of 1.2v

after 1 HR 24 MIN on aida64, my temps were( from core #1 to #4 ) max temp of 73 72 73 72 / And average temp of 63 63 63 60

http://gyazo.com/e2fb2002db4a342e6fb7c5fb34dd1a95 ( aida64 temp screenshot )

my Rad fans were only running @ 1300 rpm so not cranked up at all on my h100i

everything went smooth, no crashes or reboots etc.

just wondering if this is solid for a 4.5ghz overclock or if i should adjust anything differently like voltage since it was perfectly stable, FIRST TIME EVER overclocking so im pretty new, be easy on me haha ! Also i dont care about going past 4.5GHZ right now but if you would like to give me advice to hit 4.6 etc, im interested.

Those temps aren't really all that great for an AIO if I'm honest, even at the lower fan speeds. 

Maybe check your TIM and reapply. 

Those temps aren't really all that great for an AIO if I'm honest, even at the lower fan speeds. 

Maybe check your TIM and reapply. 

what is my TIM, sorry but i dont know that term haha

what is my TIM, sorry but i dont know that term haha

Thermal Interface Material. 

It's the greasy paste that goes between the CPU block and the top of the CPU. 

Thermal Interface Material. 

It's the greasy paste that goes between the CPU block and the top of the CPU. 

lol i feel dumb, shuda said thermal paste, ive never seen that term TIM before

lol i feel dumb, shuda said thermal paste, ive never seen that term TIM before

It's easier to type. lol

As for the rest of your post, it's pretty reasonable to assume you're stable at 4.5 with 1.2v. Mine can do 4.6 at the same voltage. I can get to 4.7 at 1.26. I see no substantial rise in temps from stock until I raise the voltage over that threshold. I can hit 4.8 at 1.28v but my temps are so much worse with just that tiny push in voltage. I'm only on a hyper 212 though. Of course, every chip is different so your mileage may vary. It seems like you're doing things right. 

It's easier to type. lol

As for the rest of your post, it's pretty reasonable to assume you're stable at 4.5 with 1.2v. Mine can do 4.6 at the same voltage. I can get to 4.7 at 1.26. I see no substantial rise in temps from stock until I raise the voltage over that threshold. I can hit 4.8 at 1.28v but my temps are so much worse with just that tiny push in voltage. I'm only on a hyper 212 though. Of course, every chip is different so your mileage may vary. It seems like you're doing things right. 

should i maybe try lowering my voltage and still seeing if im stable? Just something i figured i would get reccommended by someone.

it should be able to do fine aslong as it's under 1.3v

Like mentioned, have you maybe put too much thermal paste on it?

Too much thermal paste = worse cooling.

it should be able to do fine aslong as it's under 1.3v

Like mentioned, have you maybe put too much thermal paste on it?

Too much thermal paste = worse cooling.

to much, no because i just used the pre applied paste when putting on the h100i, but what i may have accidently done was seat it wrong, it lifted up a bit when i was putting on :S

should i maybe try lowering my voltage and still seeing if im stable? Just something i figured i would get reccommended by someone.

If you're happy with 4.5, sure. 

Lower volts is always better so long as it's stable.