60% Mechanical keyboards

FredrikEmil

Hello, so I have a question about 60% mechanical keyboards, does anyone know where to get them with a european layout? I really want to keep my ÆØÅ, but still have a very compact and easy to travel with keyboard, price isnt really a concern, but I cant seem to find them anywhere but with a US layout. So please people, if you know where to get one, pretty please tell me :)

european layout? theres no such thing, only country/lenuage specific layouts

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

Hello, so I have a question about 60% mechanical keyboards, does anyone know where to get them with a european layout? I really want to keep my ÆØÅ, but still have a very compact and easy to travel with keyboard, price isnt really a concern, but I cant seem to find them anywhere but with a US layout. So please people, if you know where to get one, pretty please tell me :)

So you're looking for French layout/Azerty? There are multiple layouts in Europe.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Im sorry for not explaining myself better :/ this is the layout i want, big enter key intead of long etc, and with the scandic ÆØÅ keys.

post-85116-0-99133200-1432911320_thumb.j

So you're looking for French layout/Azerty? There are multiple layouts in Europe.

69 69 posts, half life 69 confirmed

Im sorry for not explaining myself better :/ this is the layout i want, big enter key intead of long etc, and with the scandic ÆØÅ keys.

attachicon.gif2StCZ0t.jpg

which country are you from omg how hard is it to say which language keyboard you need  <_<

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

which country are you from omg how hard is it to say which language keyboard you need  <_<

Norway hahaha, scandinavia all have those keys, finland, sweden, denmark and norway 

Norway hahaha, scandinavia all have those keys, finland, sweden, denmark and norway 

so it's nordic layout not scandic  :huh:

https://www.komplett.no/cm-storm-quickfire-tk-keyboard-brown/768800I would buy this one. It's not 60%, 60% keyboards are not popular enough to be widely available and affordable. 

Most of them are custom so you have to make your own.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

so it's nordic layout not scandic  :huh:

https://www.komplett.no/cm-storm-quickfire-tk-keyboard-brown/768800I would buy this one. It's not 60%, 60% keyboards are not popular enough to be widely available and affordable. 

Most of them are custom so you have to make your own.

That is the exact one I have now :/ and it sadly takes up to much space on my desk I feel like, I have alot of audio equipment I need space for aswell

Ducky Mini used to be a good choice and widely available, but has been disappearing lately. I think Ducky might introduce a refresh at Computex (they already announced a few new full size boards) so might want to see what happens next week!

That is the exact one I have now :/ and it sadly takes up to much space on my desk I feel like, I have alot of audio equipment I need space for aswell

but it's already tiny, I think you need to change your desk.

Spoiler

but it's already tiny, I think you need to change your desk.

Really doe? :/ I just think I need a smaller keyboard

post-85116-0-32055800-1432913965_thumb.j

Ducky Mini used to be a good choice and widely available, but has been disappearing lately. I think Ducky might introduce a refresh at Computex (they already announced a few new full size boards) so might want to see what happens next week!

Might have to, a site here called max fps listed that they had the old model, so I ordered it, just to find out it was discontinued and that they are a troll site :P 

That shape of enter key means that the keyboard layout is ISO.

Also, you can switch out keycaps. So if your OS is set to scandic layouts, you can just replace the keycaps to make it look right :P

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Really doe? :/ I just think I need a smaller keyboard

that keyboard is not much smaller...

Spoiler

That shape of enter key means that the keyboard layout is ISO.

Also, you can switch out keycaps. So if your OS is set to scandic layouts, you can just replace the keycaps to make it look right :P

Hmm, might have to look deeper into that

Have you seen the Pok3r, a 60% keyboard?

They're using this retailer for their European distribution: http://corus-kb.com/21-iso-nordic

I haven't ordered from there myself, so I can't tell you what the service is like.

There's also http://www.keyboardco.com/type/mechanical-keyboards-swedish-finnish.asp

They have the Bluetooth Filco Minila's, which may suit your desk set up.

I have ordered from these guys in the past and they are a good company.

Have you seen the Pok3r, a 60% keyboard?

They're using this retailer for their European distribution: http://corus-kb.com/21-iso-nordic

I haven't ordered from there myself, so I can't tell you what the service is like.

There's also http://www.keyboardco.com/type/mechanical-keyboards-swedish-finnish.asp

They have the Bluetooth Filco Minila's, which may suit your desk set up.

I have ordered from these guys in the past and they are a good company.

Really liking the pok3r, think I might have to give it a go

• 2 months later...

Bump, anyone found any new sites since last time? since none of the turned out to be reliable