Earbuds/Earphones/IEM's for phone music?

Hey LTT

I'm looking for a nice pair of earbuds for my phone.

I previously had the Sennheiser CX275S'.

I just purchased a pair of bose soundtrue in-ears and am very unimpressed. Does anyone have any suggestions?

If we can keep it sub 100$ USD that would be great.

X99 WhoKnowsAnymore
CPU: Intel i7 5930K | Motherboard: MSI X99A Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid | 

VSonic GR07 is very poor amongst the online audio community.

He was asking for recommendations I don't think he particularly cares about whats bad.

I will also recommend Shure SE215s

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

He was asking for recommendations I don't think he particularly cares about whats bad.

I will also recommend Shure SE215s

I believed he mistyped. GR07 is among the best $100 iem. I won't recommend SE215 unless comfort and isolation is the biggest prioroty. Something like VSD3S probably will sound better than SE215 at cheaper price

I believed he mistyped. GR07 is among the best $100 iem. I won't recommend SE215 unless comfort and isolation is the biggest prioroty. Something like VSD3S probably will sound better than SE215 at cheaper price

Ahh all right.

From what I'm seeing on amazon they are the same price and the GR07 looks to have a really crappy build quality compared to the shures. It looks like they are quite bass heavy as well so depending on whether or not OP is in to that could be the deciding factor.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.