how long do Massdrop Drops go on?

FruitBasketSilex

I WANT THOSE FUCKING K7XX HEADPHONES AND HAVE NO MONEY! I will hopefully be getting a job somewhat soon, but I don't know how long Massdrop drops go on.

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

I WANT THOSE FUCKING K7XX HEADPHONES AND HAVE NO MONEY! I will hopefully be getting a job somewhat soon, but I don't know how long Massdrop drops go on.

PROBABLY NOT LONG ENOUGH! Especially by the time you get your first paycheck.

"Rawr XD"

I WANT YOU TO LAY OFF THE FUCKING CAPS! JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ON THE FORUMS!

Maybe if you bothered to read, you'd see:

1OGd.png

I want you to lay off the salt. :P

And damnit!

Thank you for the help.

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

I want you to lay off the salt. :P

And damnit!

Thank you for the help.

If you don't make this drop, I think you'll be fine. Theyre most likely going to re-drop those headphones eventually. This is already the second drop of the K7XX's. First one was a few months ago. With such high demand, I'd expect to see a few more drops of them. Granted, they won't be the First Edition, but they'll be the same headphone 

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

If you don't make this drop, I think you'll be fine. Theyre most likely going to re-drop those headphones eventually. This is already the second drop of the K7XX's. First one was a few months ago. With such high demand, I'd expect to see a few more drops of them. Granted, they won't be the First Edition, but they'll be the same headphone

Yeah, but I want them now, not in a few more months.

I'll have to think of something.

:P

Spoiler