Tips for movie theater snacks

So I was at the theater yesterday for the first time in over like 6 years to go see the avengers age of ultron with a buddy of mine. I bought my ticket for 11.99 and waited the daunting 2hours for the movie to start, I came pretty early, but my friend was there so it wasn't too unpleasant. I went to see what the options were for food, and then I realized what a horrible mistake I had made bringing only 11$ with me for food.... The popcorn was $7, and the drink was $5. So I pay for the drink and the dude tells me that I need to pay 7 dollars again, and I'm like I don't have that much at the moment (at this point I thought the 5$ was for the popcorn) and I asked if he could cancel the drink and give me the popcorn only. I brought sprite cans in my bag anyways expecting something like that to happen. So...... He got tired of me or something and just gave me the popcorn for the drink price of $5 which I was kind of happy with.

Anyways, I know at my theater if you bring your own food and show it to them then they won't let you go in with it. The stingy fuckers make you buy their expensive ass food. 

My question is, what types of foods do you recommend bringing in, and what is the bestway to conceal them. I'll probably buy hotdogs from costco or something next time and put them in my bag. The hotdogs there are like 1dollar for a 7inch dog, while at the theater they are like 12 dollars for a small 4 inch dog, without a drink I might add

bring stuff that doesnt crinkle and hide it in a jacket

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

pack candy at the bottom of a sachel

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

I bring Candy in my pockets, and if they ask me why theres a bulge in my pants I accuse them of being Pedophiles ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Why are you always making new threads? This is the 3rd one today... 

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

Whenever I go I just go to bulk barn and get hulk candy or chocolate. I usually hide it in my jacket pocket or I bring a small backpack.

Spoiler

CPU intel potato2 | Motherboard xpotato69 | RAM DDRPotato | GPU potato 6969 Ti | Case potato curbiide | Storage WD potato GB grey | PSU lakesonic 69 potato Watts | Display(s)69" 0.5K potato 69*69 | Cooling 4 heatpipe fried potato | Keyboard 69 key potato switches | Mouse yukon gold potato | Sound 6.9 surround potato | Operating System OS69 potato

CPU I7 5700HQ |  RAM 8gb DDR3 | GPU GTX 960M | Storage 1 TB HGST HDD | Display 15.6" 1080p IPS panel | Keyboard Steelseries RGB | Operating System Windows 10

CPU R7 3800x |  RAM 32 GB 3200MHZ DDR4| GPU RX 5700XT Ref. | Storage 1TB m.2 NVME, 2x 500GB SSD, 4TB and 750gb hdd | Display LG 32GK850F-BKeyboard Aorus K7 with reds | PSU Corsair RM750X | Case Corsair 275R | Operating System Windows 10

Why are you always making new threads? This is the 3rd one today... 

Is it against the rules or something..... I basically live on this forum anyways. So I make new posts alot. Should I just update the old ones?

And candy does seem like a good idea. A bad of gummy worms is like 2 dollars at my local store. I might just put candy and sprite cans in my backpack from now on xD, maybe a hot dog or two

I just wear cargo shorts. I'll buy the slushy or soda and they'll just assume I like to wear cargo shorts.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

I still bring a can of soda and a bag of chips and they didn't care.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Buy a bag of popcorn then hide it under a jacket. The people there don't really care and aren't going to question it.

Is it against the rules or something..... I basically live on this forum anyways. So I make new posts alot. Should I just update the old ones?

And candy does seem like a good idea. A bad of gummy worms is like 2 dollars at my local store. I might just put candy and sprite cans in my backpack from now on xD, maybe a hot dog or two

It just seems like all the stories you post are made up. Not to be mean but most of your contributions are sorta useless  

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

Luckily my partner works at the cinemas so we get in for free and only have to pay $11 for 2 ice creams, a massive popcorn and 2 large drinks :P

I dont understand why people go to the movies all the time. At like $25-30 per head it's a bit ridiculous if you ask me

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

So I was at the theater yesterday for the first time in over like 6 years to go see the avengers age of ultron with a buddy of mine. I bought my ticket for 11.99 and waited the daunting 2hours for the movie to start, I came pretty early, but my friend was there so it wasn't too unpleasant. I went to see what the options were for food, and then I realized what a horrible mistake I had made bringing only 11$ with me for food.... The popcorn was $7, and the drink was $5. So I pay for the drink and the dude tells me that I need to pay 7 dollars again, and I'm like I don't have that much at the moment (at this point I thought the 5$ was for the popcorn) and I asked if he could cancel the drink and give me the popcorn only. I brought sprite cans in my bag anyways expecting something like that to happen. So...... He got tired of me or something and just gave me the popcorn for the drink price of $5 which I was kind of happy with.

Anyways, I know at my theater if you bring your own food and show it to them then they won't let you go in with it. The stingy fuckers make you buy their expensive ass food. 

My question is, what types of foods do you recommend bringing in, and what is the bestway to conceal them. I'll probably buy hotdogs from costco or something next time and put them in my bag. The hotdogs there are like 1dollar for a 7inch dog, while at the theater they are like 12 dollars for a small 4 inch dog, without a drink I might add

I think skittles are awesome

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

I think aboutm60% of movie theater revenue comes from snacks, that's why they're so expensive or so i've been told anyway..

I'm usually good with a bag of nibs. They're pocket sized.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Bring a milkshake with Cookie inside ( I don't know what it's called ... )

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

It just seems like all the stories you post are made up. Not to be mean but most of your contributions are sorta useless  

like you can prove that your stories are not made up.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

The popcorn was $7, and the drink was $5

Get a smaller bag of popcorn?

Get a smaller bag of popcorn?

that was a regular sized popcorn bro lol. If I had gotten the large it would've been a mess.

that was a regular sized popcorn bro lol. If I had gotten the large it would've been a mess.

Wow, and I thought that popcorn was expensive at my cinema, here the small one is €3