Xbox AUS: "Rise of the Tomb Raider exclusive. Not timed exclusive"

Sharkyx1

CFm8menWMAAEm_b.jpg

In a turn that will hopefully be revealed to be a mistake or miscommunication Xbox Australia has confirmed that the sequel to Tomb Raider 2013 will not be coming to the PC or PS platforms.

This news is very disappointing for fans like me who don't want to invest in another game system after a PC and PS4 and hopefully we see this deconfirmed, 

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Probably a miscommunication. Those social media guys, man.

They said Titan Fall was an Exclusive too, it's probably just not on PS4.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

They said Titan Fall was an Exclusive too, it's probably just not on PS4.

Yes but they always said it was coming to PC, not this one

And Squeenix's PC team is making the Xbox 360 port, so that can be taken as a good or bad sign

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

It probably isn't a timed exclusive, and that isn't a miscommunication, neither was titanfall. The time taken for it not to be exclusive was related to a dip in sales when they thought they'd open it up to a wider audience.

Honestly I'd wait for it to be available on a system other than xbox anyway. Microsoft has a history of going back on bonehead business decisions anyway.

It probably isn't a timed exclusive, and that isn't a miscommunication, neither was titanfall. The time taken for it not to be exclusive was related to a dip in sales when they thought they'd open it up to a wider audience.

Honestly I'd wait for it to be available on a system other than xbox anyway. Microsoft has a history of going back on bonehead business decisions anyway.

Titanfall was a day 1 PC release

maybe you are thinking of RYSE or Dead Rising?

Dead Rising 3 was exclusive, Ryse: Son of Rome was exclusive and they all ended up on PC

Dead Rising 3 was exclusive, Ryse: Son of Rome was exclusive and they all ended up on PC

All

Two games

One by capcom, the other by a near bankrupt crytek

And Dark Dreams Don't Die, a slow selling kinect game

I hope we get tomb Raider,but this is worrisome

I'd also like to see Sunset Overdrive

I am now wondering whether not to buy it at all even when it comes to PC.

Microsoft bribing game devs in order to keep games away from their own platform (windows) is such twisted irony.

All

Two games

One by capcom, the other by a near bankrupt crytek

And Dark Dreams Don't Die, a slow selling kinect game

I hope we get tomb Raider,but this is worrisome

I'd also like to see Sunset Overdrive

We got those games only because they sold horribly, if TR:RotR sells horribly I bet it'll make it too pc and possibly PS4.

Also wasn't Windows 10 supposed to have Xbox One game playback?

Also wasn't Windows 10 supposed to have Xbox One game playback?

That was through streaming iirc, liek and xbo in the house would stream to a win10 pc

It seems this was supposed to be a clarification that that was a mistake

im hoping its coming to PC

It seems this was supposed to be a clarification that that was a mistake

im hoping its coming to PC

Phil Spencer, the head of Xbox, said the deal has a duration. I'd take his wording over Xbox AUS.

If he is truly wrong and this is an exclusive to Xbox(and PC) then that is extremely fucked up and I have no plans on purchasing it for PC.

If he is truly wrong and this is an exclusive to Xbox(and PC) then that is extremely fucked up and I have no plans on purchasing it for PC.

As in it's not on PS?, i'd still buy it on PC, The 2013 game was one of my GOTYs.