Crazy for thinking of watercooling in Ethoo Pro

I currently have the Enthoo pro and am planning an upgrade of internal hardware. So I am considering Water cooling as an option the idea is to put a 2011-3 cpu and a 970 maybe a second. Using hardline tubing do you think it would be too hard?

If you have experience with watercooling and you feel confident, go ahead. However if it's your first watercooled loop I wouldn't recommend hardline.

That's not supposed to do that....

Have you ever done custom watercooling before?

If this is your first time, then i highly recommend using soft tubing.

Yes , hardline does like MUCH better. But at least the screw-up chance is much lower. And you don't want your x99 platform + gtx970 drowing in liquid.

"I fart in your general direction" -The Frenchmen

If you have experience with watercooling and you feel confident, go ahead. However if it's your first watercooled loop I wouldn't recommend hardline.

Yes , hardline does like MUCH better. But at least the screw-up chance is much lower. And you don't want your x99 platform + gtx970 drowing in liquid.

Yes this would be my first loop. Reason for wanting to do hardline first is because of looks and not wanting to buy fittings.

why not, personal i'd love to take the risk xD

Im scared.. Its cold.. Please i dont want to be deleted.. I wanna sing!

Yes this would be my first loop. Reason for wanting to do hardline first is because of looks and not wanting to buy fittings.

You still need fittings for hardline. They cost just as much.

"I fart in your general direction" -The Frenchmen

You still need fittings for hardline. They cost just as much.

I get the cost for the first time would be the same, I was saying that when I would go later to do hardline I would need new fittings.

You might need even more fittings for hardline...

As long as you understand everything and know how to do it, I guess you can do it. Just make sure to read everything that comes with the equipment and make sure you do everything properly. I still recommend softline for your first build.

That's not supposed to do that....

You might need even more fittings for hardline...

Okay but that still means I don't need to buy hardline after buying soft tuning ones

As long as you understand everything and know how to do it, I guess you can do it. Just make sure to read everything that comes with the equipment and make sure you do everything properly. I still recommend softline for your first build.

Is it really that hard? Seems like if you take your time it should be pretty easy.