Mark Zuckerberg says video games can help kids become programmers

TwistedDictator

Silly request: Please put the image of Zuckerberg in spoiler tags, for some reason opening this thread and seeing that fucking pick makes me irrationally angry, thanks.

I said essentially the same thing. He might as well have "I am scum" "punch me" "never stop punching me" or "kill me" tattooed to his forehead.

His eyes......he almost looks like a zombie pretending to be human.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Kind 'a lol.

There are dozens of 'programmers' already today, but maybe 1/10 is a good one.

The only reason why - programmer has to have a good math education.

Explain, as a soon-to-be graduate, I have so far found that math can be useful, but outside of specific math-based algorithms it's more about logic. Where, outside of graphics and virtual world-based areas require more math knowledge than programming knowledge?

so why does everyone hate him? Beside facebook

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

Ha, welcome to 2001 Mark.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

so why does everyone hate him? Beside facebook

Because he's a scumbag that stole the idea of facebook from someone else, and got away with it. Not to mention his terrible internet.org thingy that offers basically the internet version of cable television. It's the internet, but only the internet they allow you to have.

But in the end, just look at that face. Does it not just say "punch me in the face as hard as you can"? He looks like a zombie pretending to be human, his eyes look dead.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs