New gaming pc

Hello guys i want to build a gaming pc. I am going to use the pc mainly for gaming and overclocking. I live in Netherlands the prices are in euro and i would like to order the parts at www.afuture.nl

The games that i play are: Battlefield Hardline, Gta v, Battlefield 4 and Titanfall. The monitor that i have is an Benq Xl2430T. If you guys can make a list of parts i would be great! The case that i want in this build is a nzxt h440 in white colour. Thank you guys for helping me with this build. If you have any questions you can ask me. :) Also i would like an aftermarket cooler in the build. Budget is 1400 euro and i don't need OS, mouse or a keybord. Also i like to have a ssd for my OS

Hello guys i want to build a gaming pc. I am going to use the pc mainly for gaming and overclocking. I live in Netherlands the prices are in euro and i would like to order the parts at www.afuture.nl

The games that i play are: Battlefield Hardline, Gta v, Battlefield 4 and Titanfall. The monitor that i have is an Benq Xl2430T. If you guys can make a list of parts i would be great! The case that i want in this build is a nzxt h440 in white colour. Thank you guys for helping me with this build. If you have any questions you can ask me. :) Also i would like an aftermarket cooler in the build.

Budget?

CPU: Intel i7-4790K @ 4.7GHz --- RAM: Lenovo 1600MHz 16GB --- MOBO: Gigabyte Z97-G7 --- GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW ACX 2.0+--- PSU: Corsair CX600 --- Case: Corsair Air 540 --- Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 --- OS: Windows 8.1 --- Monitor: 24" AOC G2460P + Dell 19" --- Mouse: Logitech MX Perfromance --- Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Brown) --- Audio: Sennheiser HD558

Don't buy a GTX 980, it's overpriced! Buy 2 GTX 970s or 2 R9 290s intstead (the R9 290s would even be cheaper)

The games that i play are: Battlefield Hardline, Gta v, Battlefield 4 and Titanfall. The monitor that i have is an Benq Xl2430T. If you guys can make a list of parts i would be great! The case that i want in this build is a nzxt h440 in white colour. Thank you guys for helping me with this build. If you have any questions you can ask me. :) Also i would like an aftermarket cooler in the build.

What is your budget ?

Do you need a copy of windows as well ? Also do you need a Mouse/Keyboard ?

Budget is 1400 euro

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($326.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($115.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 295X2 8GB Devil 13 Video Card  ($607.57 @ Newegg) 
Case: NZXT H440 (White/Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($108.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $1465.66
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-27 14:39 EDT-0400

CPU: Intel i7-4790K @ 4.7GHz --- RAM: Lenovo 1600MHz 16GB --- MOBO: Gigabyte Z97-G7 --- GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW ACX 2.0+--- PSU: Corsair CX600 --- Case: Corsair Air 540 --- Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 --- OS: Windows 8.1 --- Monitor: 24" AOC G2460P + Dell 19" --- Mouse: Logitech MX Perfromance --- Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Brown) --- Audio: Sennheiser HD558

Don't buy a GTX 980, it's overpriced! Buy 2 GTX 970s or 2 R9 290s intstead (the R9 290s would even be cheaper)

i don't need a monitor and as case i like to have an nzxt h440

I've fixed the original post above yours  :P

I've fixed the original post above yours  :P

You are way over budget though. Prices in USA are a lot cheaper than Europe, so you can't just do a $ to euro conversion.

@Vishal Sewradj

I would go with something like this. The 750W psu will allow for a 2nd GTX 970.

The Black/Red H440 would look better, but I couldn't see it on that website.

34r7g4i.jpg

My friend has made a built for my to what do you guys think of it?

post-169405-0-12139500-1430162194_thumb.

@Vishal Sewradj

I would go with something like this. The 750W psu will allow for a 2nd GTX 970.

The Black/Red H440 would look better, but I couldn't see it on that website.

34r7g4i.jpg

+1 the build is great for this budget.

Also Vishal the image u posted of ur friends rig, well it's okay as far as gaming goes.

However I suggest to go with the i7 4790k instead of the i5 4690k just incase in won't be compatible with the "next gen" gaming that r coming out.

Such as, DirectX 12, Windows 10 and 4k-5k gaming that r all just poping out of the door.

So just in case u want to get another GPU in the future or upgrade to a better rig that will support those features I think the newer parts will have more chance to be compatible with the new content than the older ones. U wouldn't want to replace ur whole gear just after u bought it in order to get the max out of those new features.

Of course nothing is set and done yet so I just wanted to thorow that out there.

An i5 is still fine for gaming, plus an i7 can always be dropped in later on down the road.

My friend has made a built for my to what do you guys think of it?

The power supply in my spec is better. Also the H100i is a bit overkill for an i5 cpu. 

So guys thanks for al the information. I think this is going to be the build :D

post-169405-0-72646800-1430165219_thumb.

What about this build with a i7 4790k or should i go with the i5 4690k?

post-169405-0-01221100-1430225765_thumb.