It's the 295x2 considered "crossfire x"?

orate.cl

Meaning that you get "stutter" in some games like you do if you have multiple GPU's runing in your system?

yeah but stuttering is lower tham usual xfire situation

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Any multi-GPU config may produce the stutter - but that's not the fault of the cards themselves.

However, since they're two GPUs on the same card they probably have a much faster bus between them, meaning that you're probably better off with the 295x2 than with 2 290s for stuttering.

TL;DR, yes it's CrossFire, but it's probably better to use the 295x2 than 2 290s.

Sig under construction.

Meaning that you get "stutter" in some games like you do if you have multiple GPU's runing in your system?

Yeah, because it's still 'just' 2 290X chips made on 1 card.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

It IS Crossfire.

2 GPUs on one Graphics Card.

Meaning that you get similar results with a 290x CFX for example?

What do you mean? R9 295X2 is dual graphics GPU, meaning 2 GPUs in 1. Same thing like Titan-Z, it's got dual GPU in 1.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

Guys I bought 2 x Asus R9 290 OC 4GB at a really good price but I never heard of such thing of stutering before and it's killing my experience, it's nvidia better in this matter with SLI? I'm really frustrated by the fact that I spent so much money on a experience that it's in some cases better with a single GPU...

Any multi-GPU config may produce the stutter - but that's not the fault of the cards themselves.

However, since they're two GPUs on the same card they probably have a much faster bus between them, meaning that you're probably better off with the 295x2 than with 2 290s for stuttering.

TL;DR, yes it's CrossFire, but it's probably better to use the 295x2 than 2 290s.

What has this world come to where we TL;DR a 2 sentence answer? 

Guys I bought 2 x Asus R9 290 OC 4GB at a really good price but I never heard of such thing of stutering before and it's killing my experience, it's nvidia better in this matter with SLI? I'm really frustrated by the fact that I spent so much money on a experience that it's in some cases better with a single GPU...

Every game that doesent properly support SLI (NVIDIA) / Crossfire (AMD) will have some problems.

Does my motherboard need to support CrossfireX in order to run the 295x2

First of all thanks for all the super FAST answers.

I'm getting to this weird point where being super geek frustrates me and I wonder if I just should have gone for a powerful nvidia GPU like the 980 for example, problem it's I already got a freesync monitor!!!

So I'm guessing I just have to wait for next-gen readeons and get fastest one, the CFX - SLI scenario seems to be a really bitter sweet one I guess.

What has this world come to where we TL;DR a 2 sentence answer? 

A lot of people I know have that short an attention span, that I assume that more intelligent people will be like that too. Sorry!

Sig under construction.