MX Browns

Hey guys I am looking for a new keyboard and would love some suggestions.
I am currently using a Razer Blackwidow tournament addition (tenkeyless) with MX Blues
and I am interested in MX Browns. I really like the tactile feel but I tend some times bottom out the keys and my typing
can get fairly loud later in the evening while family is sleeping. I tried the reds from a friend and the feel just was not
satisfying to me.

So if any one can shoot some MX Brown suggestions my way i would greatly appreciate it. 
Looking for a 10 keyless keyboard.
Backlighting is not needed but im open to suggestions
Looking to spend no more than 100$

HALP MEH =]

Hey guys I am looking for a new keyboard and would love some suggestions.

I am currently using a Razer Blackwidow tournament addition (tenkeyless) with MX Blues

and I am interested in MX Browns. I really like the tactile feel but I tend some times bottom out the keys and my typing

can get fairly loud later in the evening while family is sleeping. I tried the reds from a friend and the feel just was not

satisfying to me.

So if any one can shoot some MX Brown suggestions my way i would greatly appreciate it. 

Looking for a 10 keyless keyboard.

Backlighting is not needed but im open to suggestions

Looking to spend no more than 100$

HALP MEH =]

If you bottom out blues then browns will be a counter-intuitive way of reversing this. You want MX Clears. Unfortunately, with MX Clears you will be spending $150 or more. If you think you can teach yourself to type even lighter then browns will be fine, though browns ARE lighter than blues and if you're bottoming out blues then you REALLY do not want browns.

Anyways, to answer your question: Anything from Cooler Master that you can find in that price range. Usually possible as Cooler Master stuff is priced quite nicely.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Yea i have been teaching myself the past couple weeks to type lighter than what I have been doing. I feel like I am making progress because i feel like my overall typing is becoming much smoother since im not mashing down each button

The logitech g710+ has browns switches with rubber o rings to dampen bottoming out.It regularly go's on sale for $100 or less.

Yea i have been teaching myself the past couple weeks to type lighter than what I have been doing. I feel like I am making progress because i feel like my overall typing is becoming much smoother since im not mashing down each button

It should take you a few months to really get used to it. My initial response was "Use Clears" but if you feel like you can really learn to type lighter then browns will work. You'll have to get to using them right away.

Also, the Cooler Master stuff, again, is what you should be looking for. The G710+ seems to have addressed the delicate keycaps that they used before. You'll have to learn to type light though if you use the G710+ as it uses o-rings.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Consulting the internet on this matter will not be the ideal approach tbh.

You need to test out the switches yourself if you want to make an informed decision.