[AMD] Details on Fiji VR/395x2 surface and launch month

CoolaxGaming

If it's less than 10.000 NOK (about $1200) I will buy the 395x2.

Should be... Dual AMD cards are usually $1100

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

If it's less than 10.000 NOK (about $1200) I will buy the 395x2.

I believe the 295x2 cost more than 10k nok at launch. 12-14k perhaps. With a shortage in HBM, I think this will be a proper expensive beast.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

Probably not though ,

I dont think 8 GB HBM is ready and AMD has done this in the past 2 Gens, I could be wrong but I dont expect the 8GB to be a launch card.

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

I just installed my third 970 after returning my two first ones based on 3XX hype. This is pretty much me over the last few months.

5tXtVHA.gif

You bought and returned the same product twice based on internet marketing hype?  :wacko:

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.