This guy managed to get AC to run on integrated graphics

Adreyu

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/220130/star-citizen-ultimate-performance-tweaking-guide-for-laptops-integrated-graphics/p1

Definitely worth a look. even if you dont run things on integrated graphics you could definitely sprinkle some of this into your cfg folder if you are running lower end hardware.
OR if you just want to see what its like (its like running a ps1 game on an incredibly advanced physics engine)

Wow. Didn't think it was even possible to get 25 fps. I managed to run it on integrated card once just for laughs but I had ~ 1 fpm :)

20-25fps in Arena Commander , 20-40fps in the hangar

Surprising that it actually runs ok, good for people who have pledged but are waiting to upgrade until the game is closer to release.

Wow. Didn't think it was even possible to get 25 fps. I managed to run it on integrated card once just for laughs but I had ~ 1 fpm :)

20-25fps in Arena Commander , 20-40fps in the hangar

Surprising that it actually runs ok, good for people who have pledged but are waiting to upgrade until the game is closer to release.

I tried it just to see. i ended up getting almost 200 fps lol

I tried it just to see. i ended up getting almost 200 fps lol

121 in hanger and 30-45 in the game on a athlon 2 450

121 in hanger and 30-45 in the game on a athlon 2 450

not bad right?

you just have to be careful that you edit the value that changes it so you cant see passed the cockpit of the ships with tinted windows

not bad right?

you just have to be careful that you edit the value that changes it so you cant see passed the cockpit of the ships with tinted windows

I have no issue with the tints but I can't see a thing due to the massive drop in viewing distance but you have to play around with the values anyway

• 3 weeks later...

This is really good.

I am getting just over 30 fps on a GT 640.

Steve Wozniak - "Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window."                                                                                                                                               Carl Sagan - "If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."

Spoiler

CPU: Core i5 6600K Cooling: NH-D14 Motherboard: GA-Z170XP-SLI RAM: 8GB Patriot Graphics: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4G Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda PSU: Threamaltake Smart 750W

My computer runs on MSX, Its very hard to catch.

This is really good.

I am getting just over 30 fps on a GT 640.

glad it could help

I'm gonna need to try this later on my laptop; if the hd4000 runs ok the 840m it has should do well.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

I'm gonna need to try this later on my laptop; if the hd4000 runs ok the 840m it has should do well.

Going to try it on my A8 lappy as well :)

let us know how it goes

let us know how it goes

Well after I got it to run on my 840 instead of the hd4000 it hits 22-35 in free flight at 720P and 34-50 in freeflight at 800x600.

Going to try it on my A8 lappy as well :)

How did it work on the A8?

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

Well after I got it to run on my 840 instead of the hd4000 it hits 22-35 in free flight at 720P and 34-50 in freeflight at 800x600.

How did it work on the A8?

Still downloading :/

I assume you have not been downloading all week. also why not just copy the folder?

Still downloading :/

I assume you have not been downloading all week. also why not just copy the folder?

Been away so haven't had the time, I'm 3/4 the way through now

• 4 weeks later...

I get 27 FPS on iGPU (4600) without the ini tweaks...wonder how much I'll get with them. Gotta try it when I load into Windows! :lol: thanks for posting! It would be nice to finally experiance the game instead of sulking around my hangar looking at my beautiful ships. t-t

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I get 27 FPS on iGPU (4600) without the ini tweaks...wonder how much I'll get with them. Gotta try it when I load into Windows! :lol: thanks for posting! It would be nice to finally experiance the game instead of sulking around my hangar looking at my beautiful ships. t-t

good luck brotha

Well, fullscreen 800x600 on 4600 with the user.cfg edits got me 30fps but lawrdy it was ugly. haha oh well, desperation...thanks again for sharing this topic OP! I got to play some of the training tutorial and I was giddy! :D

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |