Linus printer tech tips prehaps ?!

Ridska

Ridska here,

So i was scrolling around linus's youtube channel and iv relized that there is no videos about printers.

now im not saying that its nessesary for him to do such a thing but sense linus tech tips tries to cover everything tech related ,

might as well add a printer review 1 or 2 .

leave a comment about this subject and what do you think ?

what product do you think he should cover that he hasnt already ?

Thanks and stay groovie :D

(⌐■_■) 

OOOOO~ i noticed as well 

Wasn't there that office printer thingy for business cards and documents?

Oh wait It's a scanner 

Personally I feel hardcopy should get obsolete,not very portable  

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

I dont think I would mind a good printer review 

but the printer would need some awesome features for it to work for me.

How about these ancient relics:

Maybe it isn't quite a hot topic, because printers are kinda boring. No exciting new features are being added or anything. It doesn't seem like it's worth covering.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Personally I wouldn't watch a single video related to printers, but I guess other people might be interested...

How about these ancient relics:

Maybe it isn't quite a hot topic, because printers are kinda boring. No exciting new features are being added or anything. It doesn't seem like it's worth covering.

well at least a new fresh look on printers review should be good enough .

(⌐■_■) 

The only printers you should buy are HP Laserjet or Epson Workforce w/ Ethernet. :)

Never use WiFi on printers, avoid inkjets and don't cheap out and also don't spend too much.

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

The only printers you should buy are HP Laserjet or Epson Workforce w/ Ethernet. :)

I have had a HP laserjet 6P for at least 15 years. It serves me reliably without fail. I love that thing so much

Maybe not a review as such, but I think a TechQuickie video would be much more appropriate. 

Shove it in the suggestions thread for it, see if Linus or alike picks up on it and creates a video about printers. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

I wouldn't mind a review of an old printer, because new ones are pretty much 'meh, all the same'.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

how about 3D printers, Im sure many people would like to know more about it 

That would mean he has to conclude every video with " However, it's still a printer thus a gigantic piece of shit". Really now, every printer I had. Low-end. High-end. Laser, Inktjet. Even my HP design jet T520 is still utterly horrible. I thoroughly hate these things. To the point of utterly destroying one when it fails on me. 

how about 3D printers, Im sure many people would like to know more about it 

thats was what i was thinking but , lets come back down to eath becasue 3D printers are not cheap as normal printers .

(⌐■_■) 

Maybe not a review as such, but I think a TechQuickie video would be much more appropriate. 

Shove it in the suggestions thread for it, see if Linus or alike picks up on it and creates a video about printers. 

still a newub at this forum . i just dont know how to post this topic on the sugguestions part of the forum unless youre saying to write this stuff from scrach .

(⌐■_■) 

still a newub at this forum . i just dont know how to post this topic on the sugguestions part of the forum unless youre saying to write this stuff from scrach .

There'll be a thread somewhere in the Linus' Videos, News, and Ramblings subforum, I'll find it for yah. 

Here it is: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/10860-temporary-thread-for-tech-quickie-video-suggestions/

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Never use WiFi on printers, avoid inkjets and don't cheap out and also don't spend too much.

yep. HP laserjets are one of the best. The more recent ones with touchscreens are straight up awesome. you might spend a bit more on ink with HP than say, Brother, but you will save your skull by not having to smash it against hard surfaces in frustration. 

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Thanks man .

No problem, though you might also want to tweets at him, not 100% sure he or another member of LMG or a Mod will see it. 

A video about printers would be good, just an overview and comparison of what's out there.

This falls into bucket of tech that isn't so interesting that it would make good video.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv