So Uh... I Have an XBOne

Mushious
Go to solution Solved by felixbearpig,

why dont you just stand  your ps4 up and put the XBO beside it?

The PS4 is slim enough to put on the same level as your TV, so I'd do that and put the XB1 where you have the PS4 in your photo.

CPU: Intel i5-4690k                                                               RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengance Pro DDR3-2400                                                                     Case: NZXT S340

Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo                                                  Storage: Intel 730 SSD                                                                                                            PSU: EVGA 850G2

Mobo: Asus Z97-A 3.1                                                          GPU: 980ti G1                                                                                                                          OS: Windows 10 Pro

I'm gonna stick the PS4 on top of the amp, plenty of breathing room and would never have both console and amp on at the same time (mainly use it for music, get some nasty latency when running consoles through it).

Green With Envy

A build based on a children's cartoon

Hayo...

I'm kinda really good at winning competitions, and just won a MC Collection Xbox One pack from a local store, came with Forza NH2 and a couple of downloadables... 

Thing is I already have a PS4 (which I also won), and don't have much space around my TV. Would it be fine to sit the consoles on top of each other?

Here's what I have to work with... what do...

DSC_0189.JPG

But PC master race.

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: 32Gb DDR4  GPU(s): MSI 6800-XT Case: NZXT H440 Storage: 4x 250gb SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850x with CableMod Displays: 1 x Asus ROG Swift And 3 x 24" 1080p Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Sound: AKG 553 Operating System: Windows 10

Current PC: 

http://i.imgur.com/ubYSO3f.jpg          http://i.imgur.com/xhpDcqd.jpg

But PC master race.

Hey, I love my PC but, people are giving me free stuff. It's FREE.

Plus Halo, can't go wrong with Halo.

Green With Envy

From the user guide.

Make sure that the location for your console is as follows:

• Stable surface 
  • Well-ventilated, relatively cool, and away from direct heat sources 
  • Uncluttered. Don't put other objects on, under, or right next to the console.

• 2 weeks later...

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

1st world problems aye?

I won all the cool stuff but I don't know where to put it ......

Lol, what about a console on top of each speaker and the amp in the centre?

Or put that tv on the wall and have the consoles on top shelf?

Cpu : AMD Ryzen 3 1200 (3.8Ghz), Motherboard : Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM : 8GB DDR4 2933 Team (Vulkan) memory, GPU : MSI GTX 980 4GB Case : Antec P50, Storage : 120GB Samsung SSD, 3TB WD Blue, PSU : 530w Thermaltake SPS-530MPC, Cooling : Artic freezer Pro 7, OS : Windows 10. 

Exactly what I ended up doing, seems to work fine, Very little headroom above the PS4 though.

1st world problems aye?

I won all the cool stuff but I don't know where to put it ......

Lol, what about a console on top of each speaker and the amp in the centre?

Or put that tv on the wall and have the consoles on top shelf?

Tell me about it, you could feed like three kids in Africa with an Xbox One, four if you garnish the meal with the power brick.

I'm super duper anal when it comes to sitting stuff up with the TV, tabletop is for the TV and TV only. Consoles are too wide for the speakers.

Green With Envy

What I would do is put the Xbone on top of the right speaker where the controllers are...

Truth is I wouldn't feel safe at all putting that heavy Xbone on top my PS4, and the Xbone cords are thicker etc so leave it aside.

buy a new table.....

maybe you can win one

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

buy a new table.....

maybe you can win one

Ha. The table was a gift, don't really want to get rid of it. Don't think I've ever seen a competition for a table anyway ._.

Green With Envy

well done :)

I won a free copy of dying light and that's about it really :/

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Looks like you have enough room under your TV for bother consoles side by side and then put something aesthetically pleasing where the PS4 is at the moment. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Looks like you have enough room under your TV for bother consoles side by side and then put something aesthetically pleasing where the PS4 is at the moment. 

TV doesn't sit very high, consoles in front of it would block the bottom of the screen. Plus nothing goes on the top. Ever.

Green With Envy

TV doesn't sit very high, consoles in front of it would block the bottom of the screen. Plus nothing goes on the top. Ever.

Not got anything that can raise your TV up a little? I don't really support having the consoles on their side. Especially the Xbox. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Not got anything that can raise your TV up a little? I don't really support having the consoles on their side. Especially the Xbox. 

I've got the xbox lying down and the ps4 standing up, it seems pretty happy like that. Propping the TV up would look terrible, unless I got a VESA mount for it....

Green With Envy

I've got the xbox lying down and the ps4 standing up, it seems pretty happy like that. Propping the TV up would look terrible, unless I got a VESA mount for it....

Ah, that's good. And glad you went that way, the Xbox consoles never really liked being propped up on their sides. 

Ah, that's good. And glad you went that way, the Xbox consoles never really liked being propped up on their sides. 

True and if they wobbled for whatever reason, goodbye disc.

Green With Envy

Try putting the smaller console on top where the tv is but beneath it.

Nothing goes on top. Nothing.

Green With Envy

Competition or luck contests? May i know what theyr about :D?

Groomlake Authority

Competition or luck contests? May i know what theyr about :D?

Pure luck, those "enter your name here" things.

Green With Envy

If you don't want it you can always just give it to me ;)

MY PC: Some random ok-ish laptop

Pure luck, those "enter your name here" things.

:( i entered 5 days ago on a contest for an S6 Edge + Clear view folio and i didnt get one of the six they where offering. Xp might as well just bet the winners are working at Samsung :P

Groomlake Authority