Console Better Than PC?

Jihakuz

Lets us get one thing cleared up, I am very strongly in the PC corner of which platform is the better one the play on, but I wanted to know what you have to say and if you can see any way that PC's are not as good as consoles. Now I don't want 'they just are,' (this would obviously be said in a stupid dalek voice,) I want legit reason that they are. I have only came up with one and that is they work, most of the time, straight out of the box. I also understand that this is a PC's forum and that is why I have put this in the console section, why they have this section could be anyones guess. Now I will leave you and let you argue away in the comment.

important figure in mensa

hehe read op's post wrongly  :mellow:

Convenience I guess? 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Consoles are far more efficient and give you less%520of a headache in terms of problems so if you really really value that%$0you can say consoles are better then PC. I wont make a case for PC's because it could go on and on and on. This has been asked#many times and I am sure you can find a thread on it. 

Far easier to pick up and play for a few minutes.  Much more relaxed type of gaming.

PC has had more exclusives than every console ever combined

Yes I am aware, but that's what makes them worth playing, you don't get a wii U for the 3rd party support, you get it for the exclusives. Exclusives sell consoles it's just a fact, a sad fact but it has to happen for the industry to continue. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Ease of setup for consoles. I have a big fat case so i can't move mine that easily. I talked my firends into getting gaming pc, most of them are scared to build them, one of them is eod wtf. In the end its mods steam sales and graphics that sold them. Anything you do with firends to going to be so much more fun so it really depends mostly on that if you are going to have heaps on fun on a pc or console.

Easy to set up

Cost less to buy

Great exclusives

Small, quiet and fit easily under a TV without looking weird

that about all I can think of

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Right okay that was quick…. this is my first post, is this how fast they usually fill up?

important figure in mensa

I use my console for game rentals of new stuff that I don't want to pay 60 for or stuff with launch issues. LEGAL DEMOING. Can't do that much on PC.

I'm just going to set up and lurk on this one Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert.gif

CPU i5-4690K(OC to 4.4Ghz) CPU Cooler NZXT Kraken x41 Motherboard MSI Z97 Gaming 5 Memory G.Skillz Ripjaws X 16gb 2133 Video Card MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X           Case NZXT H440 Power Supply XFX XTR 750W Modular Storage Samsung 840 EVO 250gb/Seagate Barracuda 2TB Monitor Acer XB270HU G-Sync http://pcpartpicker.com/b/3CkTwP

recently sold my 360 to build a pc but the one thing i love about consoles more is using a controller, i know you can use them with your pc but its just doesnt feel the same. another is it's more convenient and I generally prefer stuff like xbox live party chat over pc equivalents like teamspeak and skype.

Lets us get one thing cleared up, I am very strongly in the PC corner of which platform is the better one the play on, but I wanted to know what you have to say and if you can see any way that PC's are not as good as consoles. Now I don't want 'they just are,' (this would obviously be said in a stupid dalek voice,) I want legit reason that they are. I have only came up with one and that is they work, most of the time, straight out of the box. I also understand that this is a PC's forum and that is why I have put this in the console section, why they have this section could be anyones guess. Now I will leave you and let you argue away in the comment.

Another pointless thread about Console vs PC crap. It's all preference anyways.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Right okay that was quick…. this is my first post, is this how fast they usually fill up?

yeah pretty much. although it varies but yeah usually. sometimes you'll get 30 responses in 5 minutes and sometimes you'll have to wait all day for the first one. it tends to be pretty quick though just depending on what topic you're under. welcome to the forum btw :)

Just a normal guy with a constant desire to modify everything he owns. 

Check out my current build here:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006447-the-cake-is-a-lie-water-cooled-portal-pc/

sorry, we do not allow flamebait topics and this is one of them.