LinusThugLife

JAWS_OF_FIRE

YES

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Lol that would be funny.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

it needs glasses and a spliff

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I was watching "Wet Laptop Recovery AGAIN" and saw the point where Linus said "maybe you were a mistake."   <------ accident :D

Spoiler

CPU: i7-5820k @ 4.4GHz Motherboard: Asus X99 Strix  Graphics Card: Gigabyte 980Ti G1 Gaming Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 24GB (3x 8GB) Hard Drive: 1TB WD Green SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 250GB CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W Case: Corsair 400c Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Asus Strix (mx reds)  Monitor: BenQ XL2730Z 1440p@144hz OS: Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit Laptops: Lenovo Y50-70: i7-4720HQ - 16GB RAM - 256GB SSD - GTX 960m 4GB - MacBook Pro (Early 2016) 2,0GHz i5 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD Phone: iPhone 7+

@ LinusTech you are my favorite kind of mad man!

askdjfasdf

Sorry bud, done it before ya :P

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

LinusThugLifeTips

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I was alarmed to see him use such an insult at one of his coworkers.

I'd give a wide berth to anyone who would say that to me, let alone casually tossing at his friends.

I am not sure what to say to this other than "are you serious or just messing with me?"

I would have hoped it was obvious that I was just joking with him.

And either way I'm 100% accidental myself. Who cares. So are a LOT of people. It's not even an insult to me.

-snip-

Accidents happen buddy.

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

I know you weren't serious, don't worry. Just didn't know if it was acceptable over there.

I'm Asian and we don't take such a statement lightly.

I don't think you understand...

There are bad accidents, and good accidents.  Getting pregnant might be an accident sometimes, but it can be a really good one.  Get it?

I am not sure what to say to this other than "are you serious or just messing with me?"

I would have hoped it was obvious that I was just joking with him.

And either way I'm 100% accidental myself. Who cares. So are a LOT of people. It's not even an insult to me.

Sadly some people can't or don't recognize or even like friendly ribbing/joking

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

• 4 weeks later...

I know you weren't serious, don't worry. Just didn't know if it was acceptable over there.

I'm Asian and we don't take such a statement lightly.

Wut? That joke, even if said as not a joke is so light-hearted. Out of all the offensive things that are thrown around causually such as "rape", "retarded", and "the f-word", using the insult of someone being a mistake is very mild. Who even cares if they were a mistake or not? Its completely arbitrary if your parents love you now.