Pentium G3258: Hyper 212 vs. Corsair H50

I am at some point going to be building some PCs for my friends, and I am wandering if anyone out there uses a Corsair H50 with a Pentium G3258 as I am wandering what kind of OC performance you are able to get out of it. 

My System has a Intel Core i7 4790k @4.5ghz Cooled by A Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO With a MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition and 16GB of Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz Memory.

I have the h55 with and I can get my G3258 to 1.35v at about 75 degrees on stress load.

G3258 @ 4.5 | 8GB Team Vulcan RAM | 128GB Kingston V300 SSD (I didn't know what I was doing when I bought it) | MSI H81I Motherboard | Corsair H55 with Noctua NF-P12 | EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB | OCZ 550W Fully Modular PSU with Noctua NF-A14 | Cooler Master Elite 130 (Soon to be something cool)

I have the h55 with and I can get my G3258 to 1.35v at about 75 degrees on stress load.

Whats your clock speed?

My System has a Intel Core i7 4790k @4.5ghz Cooled by A Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO With a MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition and 16GB of Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz Memory.

I would just go for a nice air cooler...

Welp thread reneamed now. Thanks for suggestion.  :)

How did you have a budget of 900 dollars and wind up with a G3258 and a 750 Ti?

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

Because he found a shocking deal on a 2tb HDD for only $300 :00000

Because he found a shocking deal on a 2tb HDD for only $300 :00000

Which leaves 600 bucks for a PC....THANK YOU.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

Where did you get the "$900 budget"?

G3258 @ 4.5 | 8GB Team Vulcan RAM | 128GB Kingston V300 SSD (I didn't know what I was doing when I bought it) | MSI H81I Motherboard | Corsair H55 with Noctua NF-P12 | EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB | OCZ 550W Fully Modular PSU with Noctua NF-A14 | Cooler Master Elite 130 (Soon to be something cool)

Whats your clock speed?

4.5 GHz with that voltage but I've backed down to 4.4 GHz and 1.30v

Where did you get the "$900 budget"?

Your PCPartpicker link?! It says 900 dollars right at the bottom (OK, it's not your budget, but that's how much you supposedly paid)

Your PCPartpicker link?! It says 900 dollars right at the bottom (OK, it's not your budget, but that's how much you supposedly paid)

No, I paid about $600 I think. Prices change...

I could have done cheaper but I started buying some parts with something else in mind but changed my mind half way through.

4.5 GHz with that voltage but I've backed down to 4.4 GHz and 1.30v

That is a pretty good OC. Thanks for reply :)

Why are people so slow to see that the Hyper 212 is dead? Raijintek Themis all the way. Better, cheaper, looks better.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Why are people so slow to see that the Hyper 212 is dead? Raijintek Themis all the way. Better, cheaper, looks better.

Agreed, there's almost always a better cooler on the market now for a cheaper price than the 212 and performs similarly if not better.