Just go a sec Montior for my B-Day

Danielh90

So i just got my sec monitor and i am trying to figure out how do i make my CS:GO game go tot he sec monitor not the main monitor ? so the main monitor is vga

and the sec monitor is hdmi :) 

So i just got my sec monitor and i am trying to figure out how do i make my CS:GO game go tot he sec monitor not the main monitor ? so the main monitor is vga

and the sec monitor is hdmi :) 

Happy birthday I suppose :D

And is there not an option in CS:GO to change on which monitor it should be displayed?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Thank you my b-day was yesterday but what would it be called ? the option and i will have to check later because i am not at home  :)

Thank you my b-day was yesterday but what would it be called ? the option and i will have to check later because i am not at home :)

Thank you my b-day was yesterday but what would it be called ? the option and i will have to check later because i am not at home :)

if the second monitor is better, I'd just make it the main monitor by right clicking the desktop, going to screen resolution and selecting the second monitor and selecting "make this my main display"

Do you have an NVIDIA or AMD graphics card?

I have Nivida graphics card 

the question remains why the new monitor isnt the main monitor.

I will make the new monitor my main one when i move back to my room :) but right now its my sec monitor because the cable management is bad :) and it was a night i bought the monitor and i was tired so i just whated to get it plug in  

if the second monitor is better, I'd just make it the main monitor by right clicking the desktop, going to screen resolution and selecting the second monitor and selecting "make this my main display"

Yes i agree but i what the main monitor in front of me not next to the mian one 

I am going to start stream and i would like to just capture the sec monitor and just put games 

Go to the NVIDIA control panel, click "Set up multiple monitors" and switch your primary display to the one you want.

Thank you :) i will have to try that when i get home :) i am somewhere that i can't access my gaming pc :) so i if you can tag this post i will get back to you as soon as i get home?

And what does ms i have 2ms on my new monitor thats good right ? and how can i test the ghosting ? 

And what does ms i have 2ms on my new monitor thats good right ? and how can i test the ghosting ?

I explain response time in the first two sections here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/278610-display-technology-faqmythbuster/

(long story short it doesn't really mean anything)