Chivalry: Medieval Warfare... is it dead?

Virtual01

Chivalry has a nice steam sale going on right now and I'm interested in the game. Is the community/player base still active?

I have a few friends that play it

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

There are still people that play it. At least the original.

Deadliest warrior was pretty much dead last time i checked

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

It is very much alive. I played only a few days ago and there were still plenty of people playing.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

There are still people that play it. At least the original.

Deadliest warrior was pretty much dead last time i checked

Deadliest warrior was fun for a little while then just got boring cause not enough content was added.

Deadliest warrior was fun for a little while then just got boring cause not enough content was added.

I just liked throwing javelins at people..

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

It is still alive. Always lots of people playing when I play. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

This thread makes me want to fire it back up!

Im really really bad at it but one of the first times i played it this rampage happend..total luck.

I just liked throwing javelins at people..

And thats in Medival warfare now

And thats in Medival warfare now

Last time i played Medieval warfare it felt more restrictive for some reason

Last time i played Medieval warfare it felt more restrictive for some reason

In what way?

In what way?

Can't really pinpoint it. The maps and it just being variants of european knights that bashed on each other. (It's been a while since i played it)

Deadliest warrior just felt a bit more open.

I have a friend with over 1000 hours on this game and he plays it almost daily, so I guess there's still people playing it. I myself have about 80 hours of game time in it and it's an ok game to play occasionally but i just get bored of it after a while.

Chivalry is dead.

• CPU

AMD Phenom II x4 965

• Motherboard

Asus M4A88T-I DELUXE(mini-Itx)

RAM

8gb

GPU

EVGA GTX 750

Case

COOLER MASTER Elite 110

Storage

112 GB SSD+WD 1TB

PSU

Corsair 500W

Display(s)

BENQ 1080p 120hz(exact model unknown

Cooling

Liquid

Keyboard

Logitech K120

Mouse

Logitech - G502 Proteus Core Optical Gaming Mouse - Black (How do you make this click to show thanks)