Is there anyway to watch a demo of a non-competitive game in CS:GO?

Blueprint
Go to solution Solved by Notree,

You can record demo using the console.  Type in console: Record (filename here). No brackets. You can find the demo in your steam cs go folder. If you want to watch it in game just type in console" Playdemo (file name here)"

I am currently trying to film a short video in CS:GO in a private match by myself. Does anyone know how to re-watch non-competitive games? I understand you can re-watch your competitive games, but non-comp games are not visible in the watch list (from what I can see). 

Thanks,

Blueprint

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

You have a GTX770, use Nvidia Shadowplay.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

You have a GTX770, use Nvidia Shadowplay.

Sorry, to clarify, what I mean is the theater/demo clip itself. I need to be able to go into third person view of the previous game (but the game has to be non-competitive), pause time, fly about, film stuff etc. Just like theater mode in Halo.

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

Sorry, to clarify, what I mean is the theater/demo clip itself. I need to be able to go into third person view of the previous game (but the game has to be non-competitive), pause time, fly about, film stuff etc. Just like theater mode in Halo.

record before games. then you can.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

You can record demo using the console.  Type in console: Record (filename here). No brackets. You can find the demo in your steam cs go folder. If you want to watch it in game just type in console" Playdemo (file name here)"

You can record demo using the console.  Type in console:    Record (filename here). No brackets. You can find it you steam cs go folder.

Will all games that I have played show up as demo files?

No you will have to manually record non competitive games.

no you have to tell it to record so only things you told it to record before you started playing will be made into demos

no you have to tell it to record so only things you told it to record before you started playing will be made into demos

Ok thanks. 

Do you need to stop recording and if so do you just type stoprecord?

Do you need to stop recording and if so do you just type stoprecord?

It will stop if you leave the match or game. But yes just type "stop" in the console.