In Game Organisation Goals?

rentaspoon

I know there was a goal to buy a Javelin for the Org but it didn't kick off for obvious reasons, reading more about them I found this:

PLEASE note before buying that the Javelin is not a free ride to interstellar domination. While it’s the largest ship we have made available to backers, it’s actually the smallest UEE ship-of-the-line. Additionally, Javelins sold to players are “used” by theUEE. They are surplus ships with their military weapons removed. Purchasing a Javelin means a new quest for your Org or team as you rearm and upgrade it for your needs! The ship will also be available in the finished game for players who wish to earn it.

So how about it? I know it's a while away but who's up for it? Anybody got any goals they would like to suggest?

I know there was a goal to buy a Javelin for the Org but it didn't kick off for obvious reasons, reading more about them I found this:

So how about it? I know it's a while away but who's up for it? Anybody got any goals they would like to suggest?

Dude, if you want to set a goal to earn ourselves the Javelin....then... I'm all in!.

I didn't have any particular ideas in mind other than to dominate the universe so I might as well mine asteroids for the Javelin.

Sign me in!

Yea I'm in for sure, like is said on the other post I think this is a much better idea for an in game goal then out of game :)

It would be a good starting goal too IMO to ease ourselves into the co-ordination required to attain and control a Bengal ;)

Sweet Operation Javelin is in effect!

*COUGHCOUGH*monarch*COUGH*
That's not for a Javerlin tho.. Right?

As i was the one who wanted to put together to buy a javelin i will pledge all my resources to taking one for the glory of the Org.

As i was the one who wanted to put together to buy a javelin i will pledge all my resources to taking one for the glory of the Org.

You can start by transferring all your credits to my account and we'll work from there ;)

You can start by transferring all your credits to my account and we'll work from there ;)

Jeepers mister, you sure are helpful

Jeepers mister, you sure are helpful

More seriously, I'll be more than happy to get involved in this operation. I'll probably be mining/trading a lot in the beginning so for sure I'll share a part of the income for the sake of the Javelin.

More seriously, I'll be more than happy to get involved in this operation. I'll probably be mining/trading a lot in the beginning so for sure I'll share a part of the income for the sake of the Javelin.

Sweet.

@ixi_your_face can we make it an official goal then?

Sweet. @ixi_your_face can we make it an official goal then?

We def should have a list of goals! 

I'll make a thread when I'm home or something. Stay tuned :)

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Maybe at some point we should create a simple system for managing goals - something like a spreadsheet with columns for:

- name of the operation / goal

- name of the 'person in charge' of this operation

- players committing to this goal

- resources provided by the org to support the operation

- estimated timeframe etc

I know it might be way too early for this kinda stuff but I'm just saying ;)

Maybe at some point we should create a simple system for managing goals - something like a spreadsheet with columns for:

- name of the operation / goal

- name of the 'person in charge' of this operation

- players committing to this goal

- resources provided by the org to support the operation

- estimated timeframe etc

I know it might be way too early for this kinda stuff but I'm just saying ;)

ah, reminds me of my time in eve, minus the paperwork.