Phanteks Enthoo pro

silve3
Go to solution Solved by EarthboundHero,

well i have 3 fans and have really nothing to do with them so better them add to the case than throw away i guess.

And how do I place them? Which side should face down I mean, dont really know how to ask properly :|

The included 140MM in the rear exhausting, 200MM in the front intaking, two 120's in the top front and middle intaking and one 120 in the top rear exhausting.

Hi, so i got my Phanteks Enthoo pro case and wondering how and where to place case fans? I have 3 120mm fans available to me.

I'm kinda new into case cooling stuff :$

Thanks in advance.

Hi, so i got my Phanteks Enthoo pro case and wondering how and where to place case fans? I have 3 120mm fans available to me.

Thanks in advance.

The original fans should be fine, but if you really wanted to they should go up top. 

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

The original fans should be fine, but if you really wanted to they should go up top. 

well i have 3 fans and have really nothing to do with them so better them add to the case than throw away i guess.

And how do I place them? Which side should face down I mean, dont really know how to ask properly :|

Thanks in advance.

Two in the front, one in the rear (sexual pun unintended).

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

The included 140MM in the rear exhausting, 200MM in the front intaking, two 120's in the top front and middle intaking and one 120 in the top rear exhausting.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.