Nvidia Shield Tablet Questions

I've been looking at this shield tablet and it looks awesome but I have some concerns.

-Is there a way to use streaming with AMD (R9 280)

- Can it use: Blackboard Collaborate, blender 3d, and some form of office software?

I'm really new to tablets android and what not so these questions are probably noob questions.

you need a Kepler or Maxwell Based Nvidia GPU to use the streaming feature

i7 4790k | ASUS Z97 Gryphon | 8GB Corsair XMS3 1333Mhz | Asus Direct CUII GTX 770 1267/3829 | Stock Cooler | Antec Neo Eco 520W | WD Green 1TB

Silverstone TJ08-e | Klipsch Promedia 2.1 | Razer Tiamat 2.2 | LG 24EN43VS | Razer Naga (2010) | Razer Lycosa (2010)

Planned PC Upgrades: https://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=wish_lists&wlcId=325661&action=wish_lists

@Brandogg255 Damn it. I was hoping some one hacked together some kind of mod to somehow use amd.

So anyone know about compatibility with those programs?

I've never really heard of there being a version of Blender for Android, but I don't think it would work all that well if you were trying to make highly detailed models/animations, because even tablets nowadays aren't really capable of running GameCube games through Dolphin. There are other 3D modeling programs on Android, but I've never used them and I don't think they'd work well with a touch-interface.

@WindWaker98 My quote button is not working... Well anyways I was kinda hoping I could use a shield tab for school work but it looks like I need to find another options. I don't really care what, but I want to find something I can use for school work on the go.

@whitephoenix Weird, my quote button won't work either... Well, there's always Windows 8 tablets. I'd recommend those over an Android device for school work/3D modeling any day.

@whitephenix Try looking at the Surface pro 3, you can use steam in home streaming to stream games and it can run all the programs you need.

i7 4790k | ASUS Z97 Gryphon | 8GB Corsair XMS3 1333Mhz | Asus Direct CUII GTX 770 1267/3829 | Stock Cooler | Antec Neo Eco 520W | WD Green 1TB

Silverstone TJ08-e | Klipsch Promedia 2.1 | Razer Tiamat 2.2 | LG 24EN43VS | Razer Naga (2010) | Razer Lycosa (2010)

Planned PC Upgrades: https://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=wish_lists&wlcId=325661&action=wish_lists

@Brandogg255 I don't have that kind of money to spend.