OnePlus One invite

terrytek

So, I just got one as I was typing this... Apparently, some jackasses (@TheSLSAMG, @OriginalPromise, @Aniallation @TheKDub) decided to tag me, even if I HAVE ONE. So who wants it?

dumb fuckers waking me up from a nap

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

We love you m8 (no homo/very homo), that's why we wanted you to see :P

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

We love you m8 (no homo/very homo), that's why we wanted you to see :P

Well, you went a bit clusterfucky with the tagging.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Well, you went a bit clusterfucky with the tagging.

We wanted to make sure you got it :3

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

We wanted to make sure you got it :3

WELL, OBVIOUSLY I DIDN'T NEED IT.

So, I just got one as I was typing this... Apparently, some jacks decided to tag me, even if I HAVE ONE.

Dumb idiots waking me up from a nap

Well, you went a bit crazy with the tagging.

What timezone are you on vs them?

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

What timezone are you on vs them?

4 hours ahead of them (sls lives in nyc, aniallation lives in canada, originalpromise lives in socal, and thekdub i have no clue.

4 hours ahead of them (sls lives in nyc, aniallation lives in canada, originalpromise lives in socal, and thekdub i have no clue.

Don't worry. I'll spam you to death so you won't sleep tonight. <3

You can ask Tech_Dreamer how godly my spamming skills are.

giphy.gif

WB-13.gif

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

Well maybe if you posted your location in the location area under your profile pic they could look up your current local time and know not to tag you. Or you could turn email notifications off in your LTT profile ;). Just a thought. But don't get mad at them, it seems to me that they were just trying to do something nice mate. :(

Well maybe if you posted your location in the location area under your profile pic they could look up your current local time and know not to tag you. Or you could turn email notifications off in your LTT profile ;). Just a thought. But don't get mad at them, it seems to me that they were just trying to do something nice mate. :(

i'm pretty sure they were joking. i already had the phone, they just wanted to mess with me.

i'm pretty sure they were joking. i already had the phone, they just wanted to mess with me.

Well, in that case, just turn email notifications off for tagging and any others that you don't want. I currently have mine all turned off for being notified by email, maybe you should do the same mate. ;):)

Well, in that case, just turn email notifications off for tagging and any others that you don't want. I currently have mine all turned off for being notified by email, maybe you should do the same mate. ;):)

I do have them turned off.

I do have them turned off.

Then how are you getting notified? Do they have your email or something?

Can I has please?

My Droid Razr broke, and now I am borrowing a friend's old iPhone 3gs... yeah  :(

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I let my last invite expire because I wasn't able to pay for it, but now I have the money!!