Keyboards

tomparr44

hey guys, i am not familiar with keyboards or mice what is a cheap cherry mx red with red backlit keys and 10 key less if you can find one

You can find the original K70(non RGB) for about 110$ (not ten keyless, my bad)

EDIT: But yes, the Quickfire TK is pretty cheap.

I'd take a look at the CM Storm Quickfire TK. They are great boards and are just about TKL size, but with the option to use the TK pad if you want. They run about $99 or less.

You can find the original K70(non RGB) for about 110$ 

not 10keyless though.

Off the top of my head, this one:

http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=545

or the CM Storm with the weird numpad/arrow keys combo. I think it's called Quickfire TK.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

CM Storm Quickfire TK. Ive had some exp with it, sadly i did not get to keep it D:

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

coolermaster quickfire tk 10keyless with numpad cheep and with backlight

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Corsair K65 Non-RGB is a pretty TKless MX Red keyboard. More functional IMO than a Quickfire (also less LOOK AT MY LOGOS than the CM Storm).

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||