Cheap tripod for starter

Hi, I would like to start recording some videos maybe for a tech channel, but I don't know yet.

I don't have a tripod and I can't decide which one to get.

I don't need anything super pro, only to get started and learn how things work.

I don't have much money now and I can only pay arround 30€  :(

Can you recomend some video tripods for that price?

Thanks  ;)

Ok thanks  :D

Also you seem somewhat new to the forum. Welcome! :)

Please have a look at the CoC linked in my signature. 

Please remember to follow your topics to be notified when someone replies.

Please remember to quote someones post to respond, that gives them a notification you quoted a post they made.

I have a tripod that looks near identical to the $80 one, and it's been great. The $60 one is nice because you also get a pistol grip with it. And I'd avoid ball head for video. For stills, it's great; but as far as for panning and tilting while filming, fluid heads are ideal.

Any suggestions on a more portable option, all round tripod around 100-120? I'm thinking of getting a lowpro 202aw slingshot backpack and those 3 above won't be able to mount on it because they don't fold back completely. Or so the pictures tell. me

Any suggestions on a more portable option, all round tripod around 100-120? I'm thinking of getting a lowpro 202aw slingshot backpack and those 3 above won't be able to mount on it because they don't fold back completely. Or so the pictures tell. me

The $80 one (if it is actually the same as I have; it appears to be) will fold back completely. But, it's somewhat heavy and doesn't work well in those tripod strap things on bags. It is a dilemma, because a heavier tripod will give you better stability; but lighter is obviously easier to carry. I don't mind the extra heft, the two padded legs make carrying it on your shoulder easy.