Weird PC Problem

BatJoke

I have a really weird problem which i can't figure out
First let me point out that my 500GB HDD sometimes just lags but doesn't freeze i had it on another shitty pc it never froze the pc

and my CPU was stable on 4.3Ghz on prime95 but when this problem keeps coming out i had to leave it at 4.0Ghz

Now my PC Freezes between now and then without any warnings or anything it just FREEZES please help me solve this Problem bec i wanna leave my PC on for like 48 hours but it just won't happen it just freezes HELP! ME! PLEASE

First let me point out that my 500GB HDD sometimes just lags but doesn't freeze i had it on another crappy pc it never froze the pc

and my CPU was stable on 4.3Ghz on prime95 but when this problem keeps coming out i had to leave it at 4.0Ghz

Now my PC Freezes between now and then without any warnings or anything it just FREEZES please help me solve this Problem bec i wanna leave my PC on for like 48 hours but it just won't happen it just freezes HELP! ME! PLEASE

When did you first start to notice this?

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

First let me point out that my 500GB HDD sometimes just lags but doesn't freeze i had it on another shitty pc it never froze the pc

Sounds like your HDD is failing do you have another to test it? or another pc to attach that drive to and scan it with HD Tune? 

When did you first start to notice this?

i don't really remember after i finished CPU OCing after it with 3 weeks or so

Sounds like your HDD is failing do you have another to test it? or another pc to attach that drive to and scan it with HD Tune? 

I had it in my old Shitty PC and was running smoothly but i also remember running seagate test program and it failed every test i dk if it happened bec my HDD is WD or what

Note: that this HDD has the Boot thingy that i also can't solve it means

that i have to press F11 after starting the PC and choose the 500GB HDD which doesn't has the windows but has the boot

@BatJoke, just out of curiosity, what nationality are you? It's just a bit difficult understand some of what you're writing.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

buy a 1tb or 0.5 tb hdd and 1 64 gb ssd

I didn't know what to put here...

@BatJoke, just out of curiosity, what nationality are you? It's just a bit difficult understand some of what you're writing.

Sorry...Egypt and i just woke up so my english won't be that good

Am gunna buy a 1 TB but how is this gunna help

How can i change the boot priority to the 120GB HDD so that it has the System and Boot?

Download HD tune and run the sector scan. If it returns bad sectors then your HDD is most likely dying. If no bad sectors are reported or the status has no yellow or red errors then try running your CPU at stock and see if it still persists.

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Download HD tune and run the sector scan. If it returns bad sectors then your HDD is most likely dying. If no bad sectors are reported or the status has no yellow or red errors then try running your CPU at stock and see if it still persists.

downloading HDTune and prime testing my CPU

BTW is it okay if my G1 GTX970 has a lil bit Coil whine?

Okay now i ran HDTune on my 160Gb HDD That has the windows on it and it ran perfectly just had 3-6 red errors

but the 500GB HDD which has the boot priority got one green point then froze and my whole pc is now kinda LAGGING LIKE HELL I FEEL like am running a 1990 PC

Okay now i ran HDTune on my 160Gb HDD That has the windows on it and it ran perfectly just had 3-6 red errors

but the 500GB HDD which has the boot priority got one green point then froze and my whole pc is now kinda LAGGING LIKE HELL I FEEL like am running a 1990 PC

Then your 500GB HDD is pretty much dead and the cause of this and since your 160GBalso has bad sectors I recommend you get a new HDD entirely to replace both. A 1TB WD blue/Barracuda or 120GB SSD and 1TB HDD will do just fine

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861