top 10 psu manufacturers/sellers

themaniac

who are the top 10 psu manufacturers/sellers

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Corsair

EVGA

Be quiet!

Seasonic

Cooler Master

Antec

Bitfenix

Fractal Design

NZXT

Thermaltake

Listed in no particular order.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

in real lit or opinion 

opinion best

evga

corsair

Be quiet!

coolermaster

seasonic

fractle

nzxt

irl

sea sonic 

antec

roswell

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

in real lit or opinion 

opinion best

evga

corsair

seasonic

fractle

nzxt

Be quiet!

coolermaster

irl

sea sonic 

antec

roswell

both

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

both

the first are the best

the latter are the oem's

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

the first are the best

the latter are the oem's

ok

Spoiler

Corsair

EVGA

Be quiet!

Seasonic

Cooler Master

Antec

Bitfenix

Fractal Design

NZXT

Thermaltake

Listed in no particular order.

in real lit or opinion 

opinion best

evga

corsair

Be quiet!

coolermaster

seasonic

fractle

nzxt

irl

sea sonic 

antec

roswell

There isn't a "top 10"

Most recommended ones are

EVGA

Corsair

SeaSonic

be quiet!

Go with them.

thanks for the help guys i think i found a good psu is it good http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-100b10500kr its from evga but the oem is HEC not sure if there decent

Spoiler

thanks for the help guys i think i found a good psu is it good http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-100b10500kr its from evga but the oem is HEC not sure if there decent

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-120g10750xr best for money

ok but is it really worth the extra 30 dollars?

Spoiler

Rough order IMO

Seasonic

EVGA

XFX

Silverstone

Bequiet

Corsair

Superflower

Coolermaster

My Rig : Zotac 780 3GB, i5 4670k, H105, M1211 650W, 8GB 2133mhz vengence pro, Mini R2, 144Hz AOC Gsync Monitor

Accessories : K65, Naos 3200, Superlux 681, Chord CCU1

not in any order but:

corsair

evga

rosewill

be quiet

silverstone

coolermaster

seasonic

xfx

tbh theyre arent many manufacturers left because all the shitty ones that made shitty psu's have faded away (thank god) and now there are only a handful of brands to chose from, at least they all make something for every type of build :D

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Most of the names listed in this thread are not Manufacturers. The likes of Corsair, Antec, XFX etc don't make their own psu's so they can only be classed as Brand names.

Companies like Seasonic, Delta, Flextronics, Superflower are Manufacturers.

This link shows you the various Manufacturers(OEM) for lots of different psu's

http://www.realhardtechx.com/index_archivos/Page541.htm

Rather than looking at the brand of the power supply, try look for the original manufacturer... For example the coolermaster v650 and v750 don't seem to preform as well as the v850 onwards, which was attributed to the fact that they use different OEMs. Honestly I think it's best looking for a psu with ur desired wattage efficieny, etc and then look up the corresponding johnny guru review if available... I wouldn't buy a power supply which hasn't been reviewed by the site, but I'm sure there are other reputable sites which also give good reviews