Which of these three (or more) mice?

I want a new mouse because... well this:

L23-7302-main.jpg

So I've found three mice I'm interested in. They are as follows: Razer Deathadder Chroma, Logitech G402, CM Storm Alcor

What would you recommend? Right now I'm leaning towards the Alcor as it seems like a slightly watered down Deathadder but a bit cheaper.

G402/G502 IMO 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Out of those three - Logitech gets my vote.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

imo i would get - g402 or g502

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

g402, great sensor. Didn't really like the ergonomics, but i don't like the ergonomics of the other choices either. I ended up giving my g402 to a friend that had a deathadder and he thinks the g402 is way better.

I just realized I left out some information, I'm into FPS and game design so I need something pretty comfortable for school. I kinda am somewhere between palming and clawing. I would say I have smallerish hands too... So comfort is kinda key in my case.

Deathadder IMO, that mouse is a high quality rock packed with smoothness. Don't get the chroma, lights are useless.

I just realized I left out some information, I'm into FPS and game design so I need something pretty comfortable for school. I kinda am somewhere between palming and clawing. I would say I have smallerish hands too... So comfort is kinda key in my case.

is there a reason those 3 mice jumped out at you?

The Zowie FK1 for example, has probably the best implemented version of the 3310 sensor and a very well reviewed ergonomic design.

deathadder ,again

is there a reason those 3 mice jumped out at you?

The Zowie FK1 for example, has probably the best implemented version of the 3310 sensor and a very well reviewed ergonomic design.

Because none of them are ambidextrous and people seem to think decently of.

my favorite right hand ergonomic mouse is the Roccat Kone Pure Military. Good sensor, and quite light as well. People tend to love their scroll wheels as well. Only real downside is the cable is pretty meh.

G402 or the G502. Not the biggest mice (deathadder is bigger I think?) but very comfortable.

G502 has a 'flawless' sensor, 2 thumb buttons and an extra sniper button, unlockable scrolling wheel (very useful imo), 2 extra buttons for your index finger (can be reprogrammed) and a dpi switch button.

Extra weights (however, it's quite heavy already).

the best modern sensor on the market is the 3366 which is only available on the g502. The main disadvantages of the g502 is it is very heavy and the scroll wheel is slick and heavy metal.

3 way tie for 2nd best modern sensor:  3988, 3310, and AM010 The main disadvantage of the AM010 is a low max speed of around 3m/s. But the g402 uses an accelerometer that turns on when the sensor fails at high speed. So the mouse still functions decently at high speeds. So if you don't exceed 3m/s or rarely do, the g402 is a great mouse. If you frequently do then a 3988 mouse might be better, which is Deathader 2013 and the Chroma, RoG gladius, and Roccate Kone XTD Optical. Or the 3310 is pretty decent in both regards as well, especially the Zowie implementation of it in the fk1. Also, if you use a low sensitivity light mice are typically desirable, which is usually the case if you move your mouse quickly, the only mice that are both light and have great sensors are the roccate kone pure military and the zowie fk1, both using the 3310 sensor; and the logitech g100s using the am010 but without the accelerometer, which means it just stops working above about 3m/s.