SC Planetside landing prototype video from the stream!

Hawx

I'm sure a more official one will be up soon, but this is all we have right now.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

I thought this was going to be about planetside 2....

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I thought this was going to be about planetside 2....

Me also .  :lol:  I think they have motion blur on. Its so annoying either that or the framerate  isnt very good..

Thanks for this, I missed this last night I fell asleep during the steam xD... Long day at work.

Intel 2500K @ 5GHz,Corsair H100i, MSI Z68 GD65, GTX 970 STRIX, 16GB G Skill Sniper, Seasonic X750, 250 GB Samsung 840pro SSDs in Raid 0, Corsair 650D.

alrighty moar graphics cards comming right up

Main Rig: Cpu: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: NH_d15 GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD7970 Windforce III MOBO: Msi Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: HyperX Fury 1600 8gb white SSD: Samsung 840 evo 250gb PSU: Corsair CX750M Case: NZXT H630 white

PC peripherals: Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster T27B550 Keyboard: Logitech G105 Mouse: Logitech G700s Headphones: Logitech G430 

Me also .  :lol:  I think they have motion blur on. Its so annoying either that or the framerate  isnt very good..

It is a really rough and buggy build so yeah the framerate was a bit lower than intended. It will get better though

Everything about this was really cool, however the video was a bit choppy, not sure if that was the recording part of just the game itself. But everything looked really cool nonetheless, when it becomes more seamless, it would be a joy just walking around as your ship comes in for a landing, however, I don't know how I feel about the cut-scenes, not sure if that is something that I always want to see every time I land on a planet. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Everything about this was really cool, however the video was a bit choppy, not sure if that was the recording part of just the game itself. But everything looked really cool nonetheless, when it becomes more seamless, it would be a joy just walking around as your ship comes in for a landing, however, I don't know how I feel about the cut-scenes, not sure if that is something that I always want to see every time I land on a planet. 

Still at a test stage, let your voice be heard and a solution will come, worst case it will be a simple as turning it off in the options :P