Gaming Headsets

Scottland567

I need a new headset, my budget is £150, I can not opt for a headphone/ desk mic option as it is not practical, could anyone recommend any headsets?

HD 518 + ModMic

If I was to do that I have been recommended a lot of stuff from audio technica

What is your view on the Steelseries siberia elites?

worse, but cant say much really, i personally use a 300$ pair of headphones and a blue snowball... my dac costs nearly as much as the hyperX..

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

worse, but cant say much really, i personally use a 300$ pair of headphones and a blue snowball... my dac costs nearly as much as the hyperX..

After reading some stuff on the cloud, I found that there were some problems with the mic and it being too quiet, is this problem easy to resolve.  People said it was still quite when they had their boost set to +12db

I need a new headset, my budget is £150, I can not opt for a headphone/ desk mic option as it is not practical, could anyone recommend any headsets?

Why isn't it practical?

Why isn't it practical?

Well I play a lot of counter strike and arma 3, I would really like it to not obstruct my view or pick up the noise from my mechanical keyboard.

Well I play a lot of counter strike and arma 3, I would really like it to not obstruct my view or pick up the noise from my mechanical keyboard.

As long as you don't have blues most good desktop mics won't pick anything up as long as you place them properly.

You'll always get better value and quality by going with a separate headphone and mic. The mod mic 4.0 will probably be best for you, then you can buy whatever headphone you want.

The mod mic 4.0 seems to be the best idea but it might be costly as his budget is £150 so there for I take it with is forum name and the money hes using hes in the UK there for it could be expensive if he gets stopped by the customs, but you my not get stopped tho.

Cry Havoc!

You've made FOUR THREADS in the past 2 days asking for advice on a new headset.

Seriously, WTF?

People just stop commenting on them after a while, so I am forced to start a new one, besides, its a lot of money to pend so I want to make sure I'm getting the right one

People just stop commenting on them after a while, so I am forced to start a new one, besides, its a lot of money to pend so I want to make sure I'm getting the right one

Just post in your old thread asking for more help if you need it. No need to keep creating new threads.

Just buy whatever you want and return them if you run into problems, enough threads...

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon