Concerned about my new builds temps, just wanna make sure everything's right

Hey guys I recently just put together my first build since high school (roughly 4 years ago) and was hoping to cross reference my temps to see if everything sounds right.

My setup is as follows:

Thermaltake Lvl 10 GT Snow Edition

MSI Z97 MPower Max AC Mobo

Intel 4790k w/ Noctua Dh14 cooler (running stock speed for now, might overclock if everything seems fine. kinda paranoid)

PowerColor R9 280 GPU (until the next gen premier cards come out or the 295x2 drops a bit in price)

16gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1833 RAM

Rosewill Bronze 1000W power supply (will be updating this in the future as well, likely to an EVGA supernova G2)

I did some semi-light gaming today playing games like Mass Effect and League of Legends to sort of stress test it before I take it out on some more demanding games and I'd like to know if everything seems alright. Keep in mind it was 82 degrees Fahrenheit today (27.8C)

Temps taken with HWMonitor

Component - Idle Temp [C] - Temp while under Use [C]

i7 core 0 - 34 - 49

i7 core 1 - 31 - 48

i7 core 2 - 32 - 47

i7 core 3 - 29 - 44

i7 "package" - 34 - 50

R9 280 - 42 -54

MSI SYSIN - 33 - 35

MSI CPUTIN - 39 41

MSI TMPIN3 - 35 - 47

Thanks for any help you guys might throw my way, kinda paranoid about this build since I put quite a bit of money into it and it's the first one I've done in years. <3

That's awesome, exactly what I wanted to hear thanks guys :)

Been a long time lurker of these forums and just wanted to say the community you guys have here is great :3