Boat games?

Patrik

Hi i was just thinking how awesome it would be to sail some boats with a steering wheel..i have a g27 so i just imagine the awesome ffb they could make from sailing over the waves and stuff..would be so relaxing..but i can't find a single normal boat game? am i missing something or is there just no boat game except for those arcady linear racers? lol.

Next big steam greenlight release, boat simulator ;)

I don't think anything exists, at least what you're looking for haha. You could play assassins creed black flag, and just kinda sail around :P

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

I Think Nadeo had a sailing game, don't know if it's good or not.

it's Virtual Skipper

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

I'm afraid there's no such thing :(

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I can think of many games that have boats in them such as GTA, Watch_dogs, Assassins Creed black flag... ect...  but I can't think of any proper 'boat games'

I can think of many games that have boats in them such as GTA, Watch_dogs, Assassins Creed black flag... ect...  but I can't think of any proper 'boat games'

Next big steam greenlight release, boat simulator ;)

I don't think anything exists, at least what you're looking for haha. You could play assassins creed black flag, and just kinda sail around :P

Ya i know that but you can't use a steering wheel in those games :P kinda weird so many games are made every day and still no boat sim or something :/ i'm not even a boat fan or anything i just think it would be fun to play..

There are Ship simulator`s out there, and called " Ship Simulator 201X" (I am not sure exactly, when I am off from work I will check it)

I played with them and it seemed to be pretty decent and simulatorish

you could drive boats and ships as well

Yes, we need VR boat sim! I would push everyone overboard and sail away mwahhaah :D den watch sharks eat dem. Simulator and horror VR game in one, what else do you need?

we so need bigger selection of games or minigames.indie devs, where u hidin?