[UPDATE 2] AMD Making An Announcement On September 25th."You ain't seen nothing yet"

Someone who is a lot less lazy then I am needs to make some "Nvidia vs. AMD" meme out of this: 

tumblr_lmf3y3TL321qd2fua.jpg

Someone who is a lot less lazy then I am needs to make some "Nvidia vs. AMD" meme out of this: 

Something like this?

9azfch.jpg

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

and r9 285 is priced rs19990 around 325usd , does amd seriously want to expand their dgpu,sales this way, overpricing everything,for reference r7 240 is priced around 80usd for cheapest version ,and as income of majority of indian's( building custom pc), are lower compared to develop country , people just can't afford to buy even midrange,parts at higher prices, nvidia is no good here geforce gtx 980 starts from rs46000 around 750usd ,for cheapest option ,while custom ones reaches around 860usd ,

if, im going crazy,ignore me, but those are my feelings to this event,just y the f* amd can't price products at same rate as others,even intel has almost similar prices for their processors,