GTX 980 And GTX 970 Prices Revealed $549 And $329.

can we already drop our pants and start the ussual thing or do we have to wait until we got the official prices?

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

what about the 800 series? did they just skip it?

Yep. So that people wouldn't get confused with an 800 series desktop GPU and a 900 series mobile GPU.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

If things go for 400$ in the US then they sell for 400€ in germany. trust me, its fucking annoying. :(

More like 350 but it's still annoying. Atleast we have decent healthcare and stuff. 

I'd expect maybe 350€ for the nicer stuff like msi and asus. But still, an okay price. But it makes sense. When you look at the 780, it sells for 350€ so slightly less or same for the 970 sounds plausible. I would wamt one. :D

The Palit coolers are actually really good. 

I just checked the German E-Retailer I buy my parts from and this would actually fit very well into how the prices are right now.
The GTX770 is 290€ and the R9-290 is 370€ so the GTX870 would fit perfectly right in between.

RTX2070OC 

Just checked r9 290 prices here in Netherlands and its 290 euros. What are the odds?

link

WIth the die being even smaller then hawaii makes it even better while only pulling like 2/3 of the rest.

what do you mean when you say, "while only pulling like 2/3 of the rest"?

what do you mean when you say, "while only pulling like 2/3 of the rest"?

wattage*

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

i really dont see any sense in buying any of these cards at their prices. but good luck to whoever does

780 and 780 ti, are both cheaper, and perform better on paper. IF these prices are final prices, then nvidia will have trouble convincing people with common sense, Maxwell must pull some big shit out of its ass to get me to believe that the price difference is worth the performance loss from the 700 series. 

still though, dont think anything would get me to buy one of these over the 780 and 780ti.

It's Palit. Palit is cheaper than other brands.

Uh no they're not. Palit's premium coolers are more expensive (for good reason) than Asus, MSi or Gigabyte (which are the cheap brands)

And if it's a reference card then it'll be cheap at launch no matter what manufacturer it is.

I'd expect maybe 350€ for the nicer stuff like msi and asus

11bq3hk.jpg

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

i really dont see any sense in buying any of these cards at their prices. but good luck to whoever does

780 and 780 ti, are both cheaper, and perform better on paper. IF these prices are final prices, then nvidia will have trouble convincing people with common sense, Maxwell must pull some big shit out of its ass to get me to believe that the price difference is worth the performance loss from the 700 series.

still though, dont think anything would get me to buy one of these over the 780 and 780ti.

We do not have power numbers to state the power diff between 7x0 and 9x0

We do not have power numbers to state the power diff between 7x0 and 9x0

to be honest, i'd rather have more raw power than save a few watts

How do you think it'll stack up against the 290 in performance?

to be honest, i'd rather have more raw power than save a few watts

or what if we would use the same power rating, but one card has better power efficiency?

We need to see what they will do, bring out "green" cards with low TDP, or show us maxwells power