[LFG] Brink

Jerakl

looking for some friends to play Brink with, it's a super fun game that I got on G2A for like 10$. It's from like 2012 and the community is dead. I'm looking for people to play it with.

If you're either

A)interested in the game and want more info

or

B)want to play

Add me on steam.

thanks!

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I had high hopes for this game during development, but it was just one big disappointment. 

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I had high hopes for this game during development, but it was just one big disappointment. 

I loved it, the story was pretty short, but over all I still like it. It could use more progression options, but eh, whatcha gunna do? I had high hopes for a sequel. Doesn't look like that would happen.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

looking for some friends to play Brink with, it's a super fun game that I got on G2A for like 10$. It's from like 2012 and the community is dead. I'm looking for people to play it with.

If you're either

A)interested in the game and want more info

or

B)want to play

Add me on steam.

thanks!

I believe the community was dead on release.

Because he had a hard drive.

@Jerakl

Get a shot glass, you will need it.

When I turn 18, I'll watch this again and get a shot glass.